RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

burned 2 micro mg servos

Old 05-16-2010, 03:54 AM
ocremy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default burned 2 micro mg servos

i need some advice with followings.

i just burned my 2 servos (HS-81MG) is it because of receiver (92744)? or the ESC (35A/6BEC) i used regular 7.4 nimh stick, whats wrong?
i am trying to replace my rc cars with m11x receivers and this happened to my servos...
before i contact Hitec, airtonics, or the ezrun esc i want to make sure and pin out the point.

Thank you!!!

Read more: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_97...#ixzz0o54YERmr
Old 05-16-2010, 04:13 AM
A.T.

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: burned 2 micro mg servos

ORIGINAL: ocremy i need some advice with followings.
i just burned my 2 servos (HS-81MG) is it because of receiver (92744)? or the ESC (35A/6BEC) i used regular 7.4 nimh stick, whats wrong?
i am trying to replace my rc cars with m11x receivers and this happened to my servos... before i contact Hitec, airtonics, or the ezrun esc i want to make sure and pin out the point. Thank you!!!
1. Unlikely to be the receiver - just a relatively passive junction relaying a signal and onforwarding the power to servo as provided by the BEC..
2. The Esc's BECcould be putting out more than 6V or failing in other ways.
Electronic Speed Control - Why BEC and LVC cause most EP RX problems
3. If a different transmitter to that used previously, the end point adjustments could be set to far out, driving the servos past the mechanical stops of the steering or whatever the servos are trying to drive - fastest way to burn out servos.
4. What size car/truck are you using HS-81MG in? not designed for anything above 1/12 scale cars - refer spec sheet attached.

See also sub Section "Glitches & Jitter in Receiver, Servo & ESC - causes and cures " under
"Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ." and
"Servo - Alterations, Calculators, Databases, Leads, Repairs," at:
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Regards
Alan T.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ec87130.pdf (20.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-19-2010, 05:27 AM
allan pedroza

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: burned 2 micro mg servos

Same thing with me my servo are got burned too ,since i used my Sanwa M11x i keep on replacing servo specially servo that i used
for long time that didnt even show any problem before even new one it only last for a month,since last summer i already burned
7 analog servo and i thought i got a factory defect product but i bought 2 receiver of Sanwa(RX451)and both of them have the same issue.
I love my Sanwa M11x no doubt with that and still figuring it out my self where it did wrong,Im thinking maybe i didn't used the right
or matched battery or neither the right servo for this radio any help will be appreciated.

Here's my radio set up: Transmeter Sanwa M11x,Receiver Sanwa RX-5 and battery Team losi sport 6V 1100mah ni-mh, Servo that
got burned 2 Futaba S3305, 2 JR racing Z590M,1 hpi SF-2 and 2 traxxas regular servo.

any idea how to fix this.

Thanks,
Allan

Read more: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_97...#ixzz0rIF3v91y