Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

all dx6 i pros, need help

Old 06-09-2010, 05:10 PM
ccowboyearl01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all dx6 i pros, need help

Got new dx6i with 6200 rx and a 6110e rx.
Hooked up to cp3. Followed Marc's video on binding dx6i.Bound tx and rx.Put name in cp3. Motor disconnected. Went to power up, wouldn't arm. Must have broke esc when trying to pry esc and rx apart. Put esky rx back in, same result. How do you get the name of a heli out or change it in the tx?
Went to hook up belt. Disconnected motor. Bound tx and rx. Put all connectors in by Marc's video. Reset throttle end points.Only 2 of the 3 head servos would move. Where does pitch servo go? rx only has aiel, elv and rudder. Those worked fine. Couldn't figure it out. Put esky rx back in. All was good in normal mode. hit idle up and swash dropped anout 15 degrees in front. I just flew it 3 days ago with esky tx. All was good.
Need photos of wat goes where in the rx on both planes.
If i can't get this figured out, I'm trashing about $600 worth of planes and just flying my HBV2.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:17 PM
victorzamora

Default RE: all dx6 i pros, need help

Well if you decide to trash the planes, let me know and I'll pick them out of it for you. Seriously, let me know .
Old 06-10-2010, 12:07 AM
tdmoss61

it sounds like you just need to connect the third servo. one aileron servo goes to the aile, and the other to the aux slot on the rx, and elevator goes to elevator. go into the adjust list and make sure the swash type is set to 120 degrees. if you have'nt changed anything but the rx, then everything should work the same as before. if it is not setup properly, then you should check out the finless bob vids on setting up the swash mix, so you can get the servos going in the right direction. these are are superb videos for understanding basic setup for 450's. as far as the model name, you can go back to the setup list and click on it the same as before when you put the name in and you can scroll through, click on each letter and change the name or go to the blank space for each letter and erase the name. you dont want to go to the reset option in the setup list, unless you want to reset all the settings for that model memory. this time when you get the rx's hooked up right and disconnect the motor, make sure your throttle is all the way down, and also make sure the throttle trim is between mid stick and low before you try to arm it..................td
Old 06-10-2010, 12:18 AM
tdmoss61

here is the link to finless bobs techroom [link]http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=11373[/link]

td.......