Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

WTG Horizon

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 07:20 PM
kurt2022
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTG Horizon

In 3 years of running spektrum equipment and flying almost EVERY weekend I have NOT lost a plane! I run oversized batteries on all of my planes. My thinking is if you have to add weight to a plane to CG it, add battery weight instead of lead. You can NEVER have too much battery but you damn sure can not have enough! Simple logic but it works for me.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:35 PM
john josey

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: MikeL

Personally, I'm ticked at not having had any problems with my 2.4ghz equipment. I'm bummed about not having experienced any issues and I feel left out. I suppose I could use improper setups, inadequate batteries, or somehow abuse my equipment, but darn it, I can't imagine that anyone else lucky enough to have problems is doing any of that. They sure don't say they are...
Spot on

I`ve been told i`ve just been lucky so far....Me, i think we make our own luck.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:45 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wendy's, McDonalds, SubWay, Dunkin Doughnuts, which is the worst?[]
Old 06-19-2010, 04:43 AM
ohnoucdat
My Feedback: (16)

This isn't another brand loyal radio thread, this is about horizon, deceiving ppl with a video, and got caught trying to make there radio stand up to there competitors. They are not being accused of this, or he said she said it's right there in front of you. If your equipment doesn't stand up to the competitions, don't lie and try to convince ppl to buy your product, fix it. Really airbusdrvr, if your gonna put a dog in this hunt, don't grab the mut yard dog and try, get yourself a good hound, and hunt.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:53 AM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

I wish some one would do a similar test with Ford and Chevy. Drain the oil out of the engines and see which runs the longest before seizing. That would finally solve the Ford Vs. Chevy argument.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:02 PM
ohnoucdat

Has nothing to do with which radio is better,not a ford,chevy battle, if ya read before you post ,one could see that. I'm sure it's been stated in a few of the other posts as well. This thread is just an example of someone being called out as a plain liar, and trying to deceive the consumer, Honestly if your product doesn't stand up to the next guys, fix it, don't lie and BS.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:10 PM
ohnoucdat

I just saw the futaba/horizon commercial, funny stuff. Reminds me of the pc/mac thing. I see almost 600 hits on this thread butnot many posts,a few whiners posting. I guess the video speaks for itself, shows just how low a company will go to try and catch up to a system that actually works.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:18 PM
ohnoucdat

See horliar released the 8ch today, wonder what kinda recall we gonna have on this one?