Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

can i use one transmitter for two vehicles?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
haus4350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can i use one transmitter for two vehicles?

i have a traxxas 2.4 ghz transmitter and reciever in my revo. i just picked up an associated sc10. would it be possible to buy another traxxas reciever and be able to use one transmitter with two vehicles?? sorry for the newb ?

thanks.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:44 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: can i use one transmitter for two vehicles?

ORIGINAL: haus4350i have a traxxas 2.4 ghz transmitter and reciever in my revo. i just picked up an associated sc10. would it be possible to buy another traxxas reciever and be able to use one transmitter with two vehicles?? sorry for the newb ? thanks.
Yes, but onlyone of the vehicles at a time, refer Traxxas FAQ for full information:
Traxxas 2.4GHz Technology
"The exclusive Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition software is a breakthrough in "model memory" that makes it easier than ever to enjoy multiple Traxxas Link enabled models without juggling transmitters or scrolling through complex menus searching for model names. Each time the transmitter is bound to a new receiver, it saves that receiver in its memory, along with all the model settings assigned to that receiver. The next time that transmitter and any previously bound receiver (up to 20!) are switched on, the transmitter automatically recalls the settings for that receiver."

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 07-08-2010, 06:23 AM
haus4350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: can i use one transmitter for two vehicles?

i thought it would work! thanks for the reply