Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

eclipse 7 throttle stick

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 06:35 AM
_BOON_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eclipse 7 throttle stick

I have just setup the Eclipse 7 idle up 2 setting, which on the Tx is ST2 switch setting.
100 75 45 75 100 settings 1 2 3 4 5.
Now it works ok but if I give the stick a full up or down (full end of the stick) the throttle goes to 0 if I let go it goes to 100.
I have tried end point adjustments, reducing the amount of full throttle on each end etc. But it still happens. Lucky I wasn't flying.
Is there something I have missed?
This doesn't happen with the other flight modes, although I haven't got a -9 0 9 setup on them.

regards

rich
Old 07-23-2003, 01:53 PM
TomM

It's happened to me and a few others. Quite scary, isn't it!!! Mike from hitec says it a "calibration"issue with the throttle stick and to send it in to be fixed. Probably just loosening a set-screw and moving the pot a degree or two?
In the meantime, most everyone has limited their throttle and pitch curves to 99%. There seems to be no problems running at this setting.

Tom
Old 07-24-2003, 06:57 AM
_BOON_

ok thanks Tom

I'll give that a try