Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

WFLY9 radio from hobby shop warehouse

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 11:19 AM
shanksow
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WFLY9 radio from hobby shop warehouse

On RCGroups, I was in the Duct Fan Foam airplanes section reading about the big Mig-29 Ready to Fly model and I followed this link to some other hobbyshop company (not Banana Hobbies which is offering the Mig-29 right now). This place was still offering the Futuba 9Cap at its reg price (in the $500 range). But I found this 'other' 9-channel radio there and will post the link below. Info below comes from that website.

WFLY9 or W F T 09S/PCMS 4096? Specs-
1. 132 x 64 dots STN LCD, Multi-language and Graphical Interfaces Display.
2. Easy and quick menu.
3. PPM/PCM (WFLY specified PCM, only WFLY receiver applied.).
4. Transmitter can be applied to Futaba and JR receiver. Dual conversion receiver (PPM) can be applied to Futaba and JR transmitter.
5. Support Airplane, Sailplane and Helicopter.
6. 15-model memory storage.
7. High precision, 32 figures data processing, data display with four effective figures.
8. With at most 10 dots throttle curve and pitch curve.
9. Antenna is adjustable to every angle, which is good for signal transmit. It can be pushed into the transmitter when you don’t use it.

Includes/Requires:
1 x transmitter
1 x WFR09S receiver

* Transmitter manual language: English
* Come in foam packing, without outer color box.

I was wondering if anybody has heard about it first off. Second, anybody picked one up to play with yet? Loks like from the picture, it has slider switches on both sides of the tx.

(http://shop.hobbyshopwarehouse.com/2...R09S-WFLY9.htm).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us52783.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	1475018  
Old 07-29-2010, 12:53 PM
JIMF14D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WFLY9 radio from hobby shop warehouse

This site has some reviews of it i think. Be careful as there are similar names flysky etc?

Good luck.

http://www.rcmodelreviews.com/2.4ghzshootout.shtml
Old 07-30-2010, 10:16 AM
shanksow

Is there anyword from this company about a 12 channel radio that might be included in the new Mig-29 RTF model at is being advertised on that radio website and more importantly, the Banana Hobbies website (http://www.bananahobby.com/2067.html). With Hobbyshopwarehouse (http://shop.hobbyshopwarehouse.com/2...E-LXMIG29G.htm), its the 9ch radio thats included with this model that is the subject of this thread. $480 bucks on either website for the Mig-29. I'm wondering if BH misprint 12 channel when it should be a 9ch radio thats included?
Old 10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
kaoskane

G'day Shank. I have typed to online service at BH and they do not know the model number or brand of the remote 2b supplied with mig.
if may ppl type to service they will have to find out .

my quote to them waz " i would have to be a fool t buy smtn without knowing what it waz wouldnt I"

he said that waz tru and he would find out and email me but that waza week ago and no answer so let put sum pressure on the
online service..

:}

thanks for reading my first eva post :}}
Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 PM
shanksow

Thanks kaoskane-

I have pretty much given up any hope of BH showing what that damn radio look like. It will have to be those who purchased the RTF model to show here on RCU, RCGroups, or elsewhere what these radios look like.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
kaoskane

Good on ya Don. the best info i have is from LX and they as u point out list a 9 ch tx as included. ;}