Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help now... maiden flight???

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 01:30 AM
harphunt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help now... maiden flight???

I own a Futaba 9c. I'm trying to set up the ailerons for dual rates "using" flaperons (I don't intend to use the flaperons as my plane is a floater. I am using two channels instead of a y-harness). I have the right aileron in channel 1 and the left in channel 6. In setting up dual rates, only the right aileron will respond to the programming commands. In the 'Dual Rates" menu only chanels 1-4 are displayed. How do I set up the left to dual rates like the right side? I hope to fly tomorrow if I can get an answer. I'm not going to use the flaperons as my plane is a floater(Venture60), but I want to be able to trim the left aileron as the right. What am I missing????

Should I set up EPAs first or the dual rates???

Thank you to all in advance. I want to fly tomorrow. This forum rocks.

Harphunt
Old 10-11-2003, 11:19 AM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Need help now... maiden flight???

How are you programming the flaperons? I have lots of flaperon models and have not seen this problem... I have an 8U Super -- not a 9C, but I wouldn't expect too much difference...

This may help...

http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/faq-9c-q522.html
Old 10-11-2003, 10:20 PM
harphunt

I'm a dork... It was 2 in the morning and I was trying to do some last minute programming. Both ailerons work fine. I'm not using flaperons, but am using channel 6 for the second ail servo. Thanks for the response.

PEACE
Old 10-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Speedfreek 68
My Feedback: (1)

Jaime from Laredo TX. check your atv on your radio pushing the contol arm to the left side.