Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

savage ss radio help

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 09:01 AM
14leo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage ss radio help

ok i'm going to get a savage ss instead of the T-maxx. i need to know what to buy i know nothing about this radio stuff. i want to know what transmitter what servos and switch. my budget is 80 to 100$ i need to know what will make the best bang for my money. oh and i also want reverse. These things dont have to be that great i dont race . i want the range to be kind of like an emaxx . please make a list to for me. i'm a newbie. i'm getting some help so dont worry about me not being able to build the savage ss. do i need any wires. or anything like that. how much am i expected to spend on nitro glow starter and radios receiver everuthing that i'll need . does the savage ss come with tools? all this help will be gladly appreciated. give me a price list on everything i'll be spending on the savage ss kit. i mean everything. thanks
Old 07-27-2003, 04:21 PM
strato911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage ss radio help

You'll probably get more / better answers in the RC Car Radio Equipment forum, since this forum is mainly used by aircraft enthusiasts (there is no forum dedicated to aircraft radios).