Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FrSky 2.4Ghz for JR Tx

Old 04-16-2012, 02:17 PM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: FrSky 2.4Ghz for JR Tx

I could see the page.  It was not in English.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:09 PM
jcervantes11
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yea from that one website yes. If you know how to use computer. We're into rc so we have to read also that is not in english to get more educated. There is firefox with translation plugin that would convert it to english. And there is also google chrome that you can download he plugin. Anyways with these it would actually translate it automatically if you wanted to or you can do a right click on the website that to convert. But you need those plug in. But go and visit the frsky thread in rcgroup there is houndren of pages to read and get educated. Very good stuff to learn there. The other website that is not in english is just the software you can use to change the settings. A developer design it to use frsky module to program which is not hired from frsky just someone nice willing to do this for us.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:21 PM
aeajr

Thanks

Old 04-16-2012, 04:07 PM
BuschBarber

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: jcervantes11

Use a different browser. Why cant you see it? What error appears? There is in that thread 471 pages so it's good to try a best way to view all the nice information and technical information. It's getting to technical for some. WOW
When I clicked on that link, it took a minute or so to come up, but it was a Non-English version. I use Firefox as a browser.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:25 PM
SamAlattar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone help me with my JR X9503 transmitter , after about a weak out of the box I lost transmission , everything on the screen is normal but no transmission and the status LED in the back of the radio is off . I appreciate any suggestions .

Thanks,

Old 04-16-2012, 04:41 PM
BuschBarber

ORIGINAL: SamAlattar

Can anyone help me with my JR X9503 transmitter , after about a weak out of the box I lost transmission , everything on the screen is normal but no transmission and the status LED in the back of the radio is off . I appreciate any suggestions .

Thanks,

I have an XP9303 which is similar. When you connect a Trainer Cord, you can access every menu but it will not Transmit until the Trainer Cord was removed. I do not know if that is still the case with the X9303 or 9503 as they are 2.4Ghz. It was just my thought that the Trainer Port may have issues. There should only be one Fuse and if it was blown, you would have no display at all.

I carry a 1/8" Mono Audio plug that I can insert into the Trainer Port when I need to do extended programming. In that mode, it draws much less current than when Transmitting. It saves the battery while programming.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:07 PM
SamAlattar

Thank you for the information , I was thinking thatthismaybe a fuse problem , is there anything I can do other than sending in the device ?

Thanks a lot ,
Old 04-16-2012, 05:14 PM
BuschBarber

ORIGINAL: SamAlattar

Thank you for the information , I was thinking that this maybe a fuse problem , is there anything I can do other than sending in the device ?

Thanks a lot ,
Since this is an FrSky thread, you might want to post a new thread with the same question. That will draw attention from all those interested in JR radios to respond.

Is there a JR Service Center you can call that is near your location?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:29 PM
SamAlattar

I did post a new thread and no answer yet !
The only service center available is Horizon Hobby , I think I'd better send in the radio

Thank you very much ,
Old 04-16-2012, 05:45 PM
jcervantes11

Well I checked out firefox but doesn't seem to translate everything. So guys go here https://www.google.com/chrome and then https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hkkikfgjllcleb but last link open with google chrome.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 PM
BuschBarber

Well I checked out firefox but doesn't seem to translate everything. So guys go here https://www.google.com/chrome and then https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hkkikfgjllcleb but last link open with google chrome.
Thanks!! I had Google Chrome but had not used it. I added Google Translate, Right Clicked on the web page, and chose Translate to English. It worked fine. There was an animation in the upper right corner of the page that rolled over to reveal some more info. It was in the other language and displayed using Flash. How would you translate that?
Old 04-16-2012, 08:13 PM
jcervantes11

I think those are ads. Simply just ignore it or if something you like click on it and it will take you to the website like if you see a towerhobbies ad and you click on it, it will send you to it. Some ads trick you to get you infected. But I never had issue with rc forums taking me to a infected site. But if you click on it you will find more information about that ad and from there it should translate it automatically or you can manually do it. And you welcome.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:15 PM
jcervantes11

Fallow my instruction by downloading google chrome and the plugin so you can read that one site. It is so useful for me to translate website it will kill me not to use it anymore.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:24 PM
BuschBarber

I think those are ads. Simply just ignore it or if something you like click on it and it will take you to the website like if you see a towerhobbies ad and you click on it, it will send you to it. Some ads trick you to get you infected. But I never had issue with rc forums taking me to a infected site. But if you click on it you will find more information about that ad and from there it should translate it automatically or you can manually do it. And you welcome.
Thanks!!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:13 AM
davei
My Feedback: (56)

I have been using non-telemetry FrSky for the past year in a 9303. Prior to that; I had every plane on Assan 2.4. I converted to FrSky because it offered fail safe; low cost; and numerous reports of reliability. I fly indoor foamies, nitro, gas powered to one-third scale. I've bought FAAST, Spectrum, XPS. All my planes are now on FrSky. Dave I
Old 09-10-2012, 12:04 PM
aeajr

You JR guys still loving this FrSky stuff?
Old 09-10-2012, 01:09 PM
iflyj3
My Feedback: (7)

ORIGINAL: aeajr

You JR guys still loving this FrSky stuff?
I'm not a JR guy but I am very impressed with FrSky. I have several and have not had any problems.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Ron Kay
My Feedback: (3)

Re. Aloft Hobbies, be careful dealing with these people! I purchased several FrSky modules from them, had a problem, sent them back for service per their request and that was the last time I saw my equipment! Have tried contacting them and have never heard back! They still have my equipment! Contacted FrSky and was told they will not get involved with this situation! No Customer Support and NO EQUIPMENT! Deal with know honorable dealers! From this experience I've decided to stay with the major brands Hitec and JR from Horizon or Tower and pay the premium. At least I know I'll get quality service and support...
Old 08-30-2013, 05:27 AM
aeajr

Originally Posted by Ron Kay
Re. Aloft Hobbies, be careful dealing with these people! I purchased several FrSky modules from them, had a problem, sent them back for service per their request and that was the last time I saw my equipment! Have tried contacting them and have never heard back! They still have my equipment! Contacted FrSky and was told they will not get involved with this situation! No Customer Support and NO EQUIPMENT! Deal with know honorable dealers! From this experience I've decided to stay with the major brands Hitec and JR from Horizon or Tower and pay the premium. At least I know I'll get quality service and support...
Hard to believe. Their service is normally excellent based on all the reports I have read.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Ron Kay

Thank you for your reply. Actually the issue I was having with Aloft has been settled.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Ron Kay

The issue I had with Aloft has been resolved. Thank you for the support and input on this subject.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:20 AM
aeajr

Ron,

Thanks for letting us know things are resolved.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have two of the Frsky 2.4GHz tranmitter modules, one in a Futaba and one in a Hitec transmitter and both have been absolutely perfect for the two years I've had them. In fact, I have never had to rebind either receiver since the original bind and never a glitch or drop out.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:00 PM
vonveska

I have been using FrSky module in my 9XII Tx for a year without any problems. I fly electric gliders and love to go high and so far I have not had any glitch due to loss of signal. Love my FrSky.