Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Own a JR? please read!!!!!!!REPLY!!!!

Old 07-28-2003, 04:08 PM
NathanGerhards
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Own a JR? please read!!!!!!!REPLY!!!!

I purchased a JR 8103 and I have read and practiced for with the radio and know it in and out, though I think there is something missing in the program called "Trim Offset Memory" Its like it was skipped, does everyone have the same problem?????
Old 07-28-2003, 04:34 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

Trim offset memory was a feature in the original analog trim 8103. With the digital trim 8103 this wasn't required. It sounds like your radio version is different than that of your manual.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:42 PM
CurtD
My Feedback: (1)

If I remember correctly (it's been a few years since I've looked at the 8103 manual) there's an "addendum" that came with the manual and discusses the digital trim aspect vs. Trim Offset Memory (only needed with analog trims).

Since the trim settings are automatically saved in the "model" memory, there's no need for T.O.M.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:43 PM
NathanGerhards
My Feedback: (2)

Default never thought of that

So its an old feature, I have the newest radio,
Old 07-29-2003, 02:45 AM
Aero330LX
My Feedback: (-1)

Default Trim Ofset on JR Radios

Hi,
Basically what normally would be 'trim offset' on an analogue trim Tx. is automatically stored when you shut down the Tx. ...the trim values are automatically stored, so a trim offset *feature* would be redundant. Hope this made it a little asier to understand...then again, it could've confused you worse! I hope it did make it easier.