RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/)
-   -   JR X9303 Doesnt Turn On (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/10255758-jr-x9303-doesnt-turn.html)

emrecozel 01-11-2011 12:51 PM

JR X9303 Doesnt Turn On

My JR Radio doesnt work. Is there anyone guess whats happening when i turned on the radio? Please Check the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QC3xpJjNkA

BarracudaHockey 01-11-2011 01:28 PM

RE: JR X9303 Doesnt Turn On

Looks like the battery is dead to me

BuschBarber 01-11-2011 01:31 PM

Check the fuse, as well.

BarracudaHockey 01-11-2011 01:32 PM

I was thinking fuse but the display flashes for a second (or appears to in the video)

If its just dead, then yes, check the fuse as well, they are available at Radio Shack

emrecozel 01-11-2011 01:38 PM

I think its not about the fuse cause if the fuse doesnt work there shouldnt be flashing on the screen right?? However I have no idea:) Its just flash and there is no voice when i turn on the radio.

emrecozel 01-11-2011 02:49 PM

Is there any idea?

DennisD 01-11-2011 04:59 PM

Have you checked the fuse?

If not, take out your Tx module, remove the fuse and replace it.

This is a common problem with most JR Tx's.

Regards,

Dennis

emrecozel 01-11-2011 10:39 PM

I checked the fuse. Nothing wrong. As u can see in the video screen flashes.

slarty 01-12-2011 04:39 AM

You have crashed the CPU, either by letting the battery fall below critical level and trying to turn it on with a flat battery.

It has to go back to Horizon, it should be a wqarranty repair regardless due to it being a known issue.

emrecozel 01-12-2011 05:29 AM

There is no chance to send it horizon cause I dont live in United states and there is gonna be too expensive for me. Are you sure its cpu problem?

İs there any chance to get replacement cpu from somewhere.

Thanks

Zeeb 01-12-2011 07:43 AM

ORIGINAL: emrecozel

There is no chance to send it horizon cause I dont live in United states and there is gonna be too expensive for me. Are you sure its cpu problem?

İs there any chance to get replacement cpu from somewhere.

Thanks
Your sig/avatar area says you're in New York??????

Look, you've got two threads with the same question in both which is not supposed to be done, but the biggest problem is you're not paying any attention to the guys who are trying to help you in either thread. You MUST verify the condition/charge of the battery FIRST!

If you don't want to do at least that, then you'll have to find a service center that will take the radio.

pilotpete2 01-12-2011 09:05 AM

You are mistaken if you think that the fuse cannot be the problem. I hate to tell you how intermittent problems I've been through over the years that were fuse related. In a case such as this, you always eliminate the obvious possibilities first. As other have advised, replace the fuse, don't just look at it and think that it looks OK. I've seen fuses read good with an Ohm meter, but flake out under load, never assume;)
Pete

emrecozel 01-12-2011 09:24 AM

Hello, thanks for your help. There is nothing wrong with the battery. I checked it with another battery. So I used to live in New  York and i didnt change it.Thats why. This is not batterry or fuse problem. I tried.

jmohn 01-12-2011 09:53 AM

I just had two batteies go out that I use on my 9303. The system would turn on then flash and go dead. Both batteries would charge and checked out ok on my charger, but just went dead after a few minutes in the transmitter. If you can pull one from another transmitter that works try that to make sure it's not your battery.

Jeff

Zeeb 01-12-2011 06:07 PM

ORIGINAL: jmohn

I just had two batteies go out that I use on my 9303. The system would turn on then flash and go dead. Both batteries would charge and checked out ok on my charger, but just went dead after a few minutes in the transmitter. If you can pull one from another transmitter that works try that to make sure it's not your battery.

Jeff
That's exactly what some of us have been trying to tell him as well as changing out the fuse since it's so easy and cheap to do, but he just doesn't seem to want to listen... :eek:

emrecozel 01-13-2011 01:25 PM

Come on guys i did what u guys said. so i wasnt online yesterday i changed the fuse and i tried the change the battery and its shows same reaction. I dont know what should I do. I tried my futaba 9cap battery on it and it shows same. Tomorrow i ll try to lipo battery on the transmitter.

GBR2 01-13-2011 03:08 PM

If the battery packs you have tried are good and the fuse is good (assuming you measured the fuse to make sure and you tested the batteries with and Expanded Scale Voltmeter or something similar), then the CPU is screwed and it needs to go in for servicing. It is as simple as that.

emrecozel 01-14-2011 10:33 AM

I open the inside of radio and touched the cable but nothing changed. I tried to touch to mainboard which is main point of all cable after 4-5seconds later there was too hot i couldnt touch there more than 1 seconds. Is this normal or what?

BuschBarber 01-14-2011 11:03 AM

That does not sound good.

Zor 01-14-2011 11:08 AM

I open the inside of radio and touched the cable but nothing changed. I tried to touch to mainboard which is main point of all cable after 4-5seconds later there was too hot i couldnt touch there more than 1 seconds. Is this normal or what?
You are saying that touching the main board, it is too hot and you cannot touch for more than1 second.

As someone already told you, Send your unit to the service center.

A main board never gets that hot all over.

I read part of your other thread and you are talkng entirely different.

Good luck.

Zor

emrecozel 01-14-2011 01:24 PM

I m not talking different. I m saying what i did. So if i have to chance to send it service center i dont write here.  You are not talking reasonable. If you have some experience or some advice about my topic you should write something for me. Do not say send it service center. I knew i should send it service center but there is no chance to do it. Thats what am i trying to figure out this issue.

Zor 01-14-2011 04:56 PM

Hello, thanks for your help. There is nothing wrong with the battery. I checked it with another battery. So I used to live in New York and i didnt change it.Thats why. This is not batterry or fuse problem. I tried.
Somequestions ____ trying to help you.

Where do you live now that you cannot send you radio to the service center ?

What do you call "the main board" ? The one with the antenna connectionnearer to transmitter top ?
or the board nearer the bottom of the case ?

Where about did you touch the main board that it was so hot "you could not keep your finger on more than one second " ???

Did you touch the main board many places ? Like near top ?, bottom ?, near right edge ? near left edge ? You are obviously looking from the back with the back cover open.

Zor

FLPilot 01-14-2011 04:59 PM

Well, if you are refusing to send it for service...................

Get some bamboo skewers, the type used for K Bobs on the grill, and bag of marshmellows !!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: [&o] [:o] :) :D ;)

Zor 01-14-2011 05:11 PM

This sounds to me like a h__x ........... hot transmitter. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../msn/75_75.gif_ .

As in Tx for transmitter.

Let us see any answers to my previous questions.

Zor

emrecozel 01-15-2011 12:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Zor

Hello, thanks for your help. There is nothing wrong with the battery. I checked it with another battery. So I used to live in New York and i didnt change it.Thats why. This is not batterry or fuse problem. I tried.
Somequestions ____ trying to help you.

Where do you live now that you cannot send you radio to the service center ?

What do you call "the main board" ? The one with the antenna connectionnearer to transmitter top ?
or the board nearer the bottom of the case ?

Where about did you touch the main board that it was so hot "you could not keep your finger on more than one second " ???

Did you touch the main board many places ? Like near top ?, bottom ?, near right edge ? near left edge ? You are obviously looking from the back with the back cover open.

Zor

Thanks for ur helping
I live in Turkey right now. So no this is not antenna connection. This is behind the lcd screen and all cable plugs this board.I touch the bottom of the main board and it was too hot.
<br type="_moz" />