Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Outdoor off road tracks near Arlington, VA?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Outdoor off road tracks near Arlington, VA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 03:13 AM
El Tigre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outdoor off road tracks near Arlington, VA?

I'm relocating to Arlington, VA and I need to know where the nearest outdoor off road tracks are? I run 1/8 scale buggy and 1/10 buggy. Thanks

Old 03-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Losiracer4life

Default RE: Outdoor off road tracks near Arlington, VA?

I just redid my back yard track this week. Also I just built a website last week just for VA racers.

Centralvaraceclub.com

Here is my track now:

Here's some pics since I made the track twice the size it was. I also box bladed the whole track to make it smooth and added 5 new jumps including an elevation change. At the end of the pics are two videos from today. The jumps are not smooth because they haven't been tampered yet but will be tomorrow. So the track will be finished tomorrow by lunch time hopefully.

When I first box bladed it. I bladed it twice after because I adjusted the angle of the blade and it made a world of difference in smoothness:

Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Losiracer4life

After the second blading:

Then this morning I went outside and rolled the track with the roller my Stepfather made me a few years ago just for the track:

Old 03-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Losiracer4life

First vid is the first time I have ran on anything on here since redoing it all. The jumps are still rough because they aren't tampered. That's getting taken care of tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFs8k...ature=youtu.be

Second vid is the rest of the battery pack from the first video. I started getting the hang of the track by the end of the pack. I think this is going to be a fun track when finished tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1IqR...ature=youtu.be