RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

New NJ Bashing Spot!

Old 06-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Exclusive Pede

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default New NJ Bashing Spot!

I just acquired a nice spot right across the street from my house, a very big grass field that belongs to the city, they told me that as long as I don't dig up holes I can do w.e I want so tomorrow morning I will be going to home depot to get some wood to make ramps and jumps and some PVC piping to make mini guard rails to spike into the ground to define the track, I will be posting pics daily as I progress and will keep everyone informed of the days track will be setup and running it will be step for everything p to 1/8 scale. If it goes well and I start getting a lot of good turn outs I will turn it into a monthly completion with trophies and lap times, etc, etc.... I'm located in Linden N.J. Phone # is 908-966-7838 I'll have my new phone by Wednesday if n e one wants to call or text with questions or concerns...
Old 07-01-2012, 06:42 PM
joe831

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: New NJ Bashing Spot!

Hows it coming?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Exclusive Pede

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: New NJ Bashing Spot!

Quote:
ORIGINAL: joe831

Hows it coming?
Its actually coming along pretty good, I will be picking up the final pieces for the track this week and do a full layout and take pics and test her out... Then I will start hosting events...

Search this Thread