Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

New NJ Bashing Spot!

I just acquired a nice spot right across the street from my house, a very big grass field that belongs to the city, they told me that as long as I don't dig up holes I can do w.e I want so tomorrow morning I will be going to home depot to get some wood to make ramps and jumps and some PVC piping to make mini guard rails to spike into the ground to define the track, I will be posting pics daily as I progress and will keep everyone informed of the days track will be setup and running it will be step for everything p to 1/8 scale. If it goes well and I start getting a lot of good turn outs I will turn it into a monthly completion with trophies and lap times, etc, etc.... I'm located in Linden N.J. Phone # is 908-966-7838 I'll have my new phone by Wednesday if n e one wants to call or text with questions or concerns...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New NJ Bashing Spot!

Hows it coming?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New NJ Bashing Spot!

ORIGINAL: joe831

Hows it coming?
    Its actually coming along pretty good, I will be picking up the final pieces for the track this week and do a full layout and take pics and test her out... Then I will start hosting events...