Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

TRACK IN HESPERIA CALIFORNIA

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Illeagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TRACK IN HESPERIA CALIFORNIA

Hey I was looking at the pics and see what you mean. My only thing is that it will be pretty easy. The first set of jumps wont really be a triple, it will just be a long double with a hump in the middle cause no one will ever double single it. So it will be an easy section, triple double double. I think if we just built up the take off of the second double the rhythm will be right back to where it was. I saw at least 3 guys tripling in just like you did, then doubling out. Its totally DO-ABLE but only if you get a perfect launch. The thing that messed it up for quad doubles is the second double take off lip needs built up. We didnt work on that jump that day AT ALL. It needs some dirt added to the lip so you can clear the second double. Then it will be back to the original quad doubles and be pretty easy but also have the option of the triple in double out. Ryan and I will be there for the Sunday race along with two of our buddies who just starting out in racing. Anyway, do what you guys think will be the funnest. It doesnt matter to me AT ALL. As long as there is dirt there, I will have fun!!! Let me know when you guys are going to work on it and maybe I can come by and help (as long as I dont have to fight anyone) LOL.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:43 PM
1/8racer

ya i would like to keep it to your idea ......i think we should build up the first a little more........ and move the forth one forward so you can clear the first double after the triple

we will work on it wednesday .....thats or official volunteer track work day

so i wont be there this weekend .....but i will next race weekend which will be night racing on saturday

so call up some people to get in that truggy class....and if you get first you will get like 24 bucks in racers bucks

oh and me and dave told wayne he needs to get some crt .5's.......i guess he has already ordered some bottom level ofna buggies
Old 06-01-2007, 01:11 PM
450hpmalibu

Is there racing or practice this weekend ?
Old 06-01-2007, 03:30 PM
1/8racer

saturday is practice....10-5 and sunday is racing practice at 12 signups at 1 racing starts at 2pm

then next weekend on saturaday we start racing at 5......we switch off saturday and sunday every weekend
Old 06-01-2007, 05:17 PM
450hpmalibu

Thanks
Old 06-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Illeagle

Tommy you going to be there on Saturday for practice? Does the track need any work or did you guys get a chance to do it?
Old 06-01-2007, 06:49 PM
1/8racer

there are a few ruts ....but thats it......we havent done anything to the jumps wont be there this weekend im racing my dad's porsche....i will be there next weekend though
Old 06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Illeagle

Hey Tommy we raced yesterday and noticed the rhythm section was hard. After the qualifiers, Ryan and I took the shovels out and built up the take off of the second double jump. After that you could double all the jumps just like before ANNNNND if you were really good, you could triple in and double out but that WAS hard. Anyway its pretty much back to the original way you guys had it and almost all the buggies were doing the rhythm fine during the main. Super Dave took first and our buddy who has only raced twice in buggy actually got second and took home some credit for the hobby shop. TOO MUCH FUN!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:54 PM
1/8racer

next race is this sunday at 2.....practice at 12

soon to com some free painted bodies.....a pinch tool to freshen up your .21......and the follow up of undergroundrc's video tba
Old 06-06-2007, 10:20 PM
1/8racer

ok rythm is cool now......built the first one up more .....took forth one out ....so its triple in triple again if you can and single out ........that second triple will be a tuffie

you coming this weekend jim

i want to see if i cant drag ryan from mandaan out
Old 06-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Illeagle

Sounds fun, I would like to but I'm not sure we might go to Rev Saturday instead. If we dont go to Rev then I will probably come by. My buddy Ryan was able to do the second triple last sunday when we raced. Hey do you know if Wayne bought anything with his check from the city yet?
Old 06-07-2007, 04:07 PM
1/8racer

well he got some ofna lx one buggies but thats all that i know of

you know that we are racing on sunday right
Old 06-11-2007, 02:59 PM
1/8racer

franco you have to race some time we had a 5 car gas truck on sunday

next race is saturday practice at 3 racing at 5
Old 06-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Illeagle

Oh my gosh did I get lucky or what? Well I would rather be lucky than good any day. Lol Tommy you drove awesome, the buggy race was really exciting to watch. Hey Rick (Descom) does your laptop save the results from the MAIN's? I would love to be able to post them on here. I was thinking I could bring a USB jump drive to the track and download the results to it and I could post it on here so guys could see their laptimes and final results. Hopefully Ryan and I can go to the Saturday night race, I am looking forward to the night races alot.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:40 PM
1/8racer

oh ya jim i forgot to mention you had a crazy good race .......all the way from a flameout in the back.....how much $ did you get

i had a flameout in my race too.....dont know how i pulled it off.....and i think blade really liked our track

rick that jammin motor is calling you......red on red ....its a must have

see you at the races
Old 06-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Illeagle

Oh man did you end up winning the buggy race? Dude I was SO busy trying to pit everyone and turn marshal the rhythm section I didnt even have time to see who was in what place. Well if you did win it, good job man cause that race was hectic. I ended up getting $28.80 for the truggy win but honestly I didnt deserve it. Just got lucky. Cya next time.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
1/8racer

ya i got an e mail from blade today and i guess his reciever pack started going dead.....so he said he had no brakes....but hey a wins a win

last week dave won the buggies and didnt pay in.....this last time he paid in and got second .....and since i didnt pay in he got the first place money 36 bucks that could have gone to me .....kicking myself

hey 450malibu have you been out to our track yet
Old 06-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Descommracer

Guys, 1st you all won fair and square....thats racing and it was good racing. I am not sure what we can do with the lap top. We need to get it interfaced to the computer on site and see. I will not be there this weekend as I will be doing a move at the river. Motor next race.....
Old 06-17-2007, 01:05 PM
1/8racer

next race is sunday the 24th and we had a trulass for the second weekend in a row.....cough cough .....franco

see you on wednesday rick......i dont think that there is really anyhting to do though
Old 06-17-2007, 01:09 PM
1/8racer

wow hahah thats truck class i mean
Old 06-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Illeagle

Hey guys this is just a test. I scanned the results page in as a pic and am trying to post it here. Probably gonna be too small but its just a test. first pic is full page. second is top half and third is bottom.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19873.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	705839   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy78532.jpg
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	705840   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uz69022.jpg
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	705841  
Old 06-17-2007, 06:17 PM
1/8racer

look at that ....cant stop jim.....

wins the race every weekend and posts the results

thats first one is the ticket there jim
Old 06-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Illeagle

Hey Tommy that wasnt too hard to post. I noticed if you right click on the pic you can save it to your pc and the size is alot bigger and you can read it all pretty good. I only brought home that one page so I couldnt post the buggy results but if you guys want me to put them on here I can start doing it. I just have to remember to bring them home after the race and scan them in.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
1/8racer

hey rick are you coming out this sunday.....you have to drive my car....which i just freshened up by the way........i switched to 30% whole new motor ...you gotta drive it before you make a motor choice
Old 06-22-2007, 07:20 PM
1/8racer

are you coming this weekend jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.