Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

1/18th in socal?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 10:30 PM
ajemayer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/18th in socal?

Anyone know of any good racing or bashing spots in socal? Preferably inland empire/OC areas.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:56 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1/18th in socal?

Hey where are you at?? We go to pegusus race track and on sundays revalations raceway .We had a place to go and just run and goof off but they built on it. Have you ever been to the track??? Duh I see you are in the same city as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=72_72.gif]
Old 10-21-2007, 12:53 AM
ajemayer

Been by both of them but never ran them. Do they have practice days at Rev? I have a brushless mini t. I know rev is pretty good size.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:27 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes they do I will be there tomorow all day and they are open for practice 8 AM to 6 PM on sunday and tuesday from 4PM to 11 PM and they have racing on wensday night for 1/10 scale nitro and elec and open for practice on thursday night from 4 to 11 and practice on saturday 8AM till 2PM then they have racing from 3 to 11 PM. It is a really cool track and there is some guys who run the 1/18 and 1/16 and they have no problems at all. I will be there first then in the AM and till about 2 or 3 it's nice , come check it out you know where it is right? All right then my name is Eric. Maybe we will see you there if not maybe some other time.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:12 AM
ajemayer

Thanks for the info. I will definately check it out.