Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

HOX R/C RACEWAY IN CENTRAL PA.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Nighthawk z450

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOX R/C RACEWAY IN CENTRAL PA.

HOX PEAK RACEWAY
I Met up with the Owner of Hox raceway this weekend, and we discussed plans for the track, and the upcoming season.
He has asked me to help with setting things up.

We are planning a meeting, on either March the 1st (saturday) or March the 2nd.
We'd like to get all the drivers that want to race at the track this year together on whichever night is chosen,
to meet and get signed up.

We realy as of now, dont know for sure how many guys are interested, and what classes the interest is geared towards.
From what I have gathered from alot of people already showing interest, there WILL be at least one MT class, and so far that class will be dominated by Traxxas products.Also it looks like there may be Nitro and electric 10th scale 2wd trucks. We welcome ANY class of R/C and look forward to the outcome exspected this season.
So please, if anyone is interested in racing at this track this season, please try to be at the meeting, I will have an exsact date soon.

To Anwser a couple ?'s regarding the track.
Scoring will be most likly at this time kept with numbers mounted on the top of the vehicals somewhere, and a score keeper will be marking laps as they pass.

The plan to start the races has not yet been determined, And will be discussed at the meeting as well.

Electric Traxxas Ruslers will be on hand and avalible to rent at any time during normal hours for those that dont yet hae there own trucks. The cost at this time is per peak charged battery packs, which are $3.00 for one, or 4 for $10.00. All Trucks are running ajustable electronic speed controllers and can be de-tuned if reqweasted for longer run time. Insurence or he trucks is a mear $1.00.

We need some real input guys, and gals! we need to get a good idea of what the interest is, and how many possible classes we will have, so please contact me with your serious interests! Emails can be sent to myself at:
[email protected]
As i am going to be handling this part of the organizing.

I've Attached a few photos of the place from the outside, these pictures realy do not do it justace with the weather and all. Plans are also in the making to get the dozer back up to the track and re groom And/Or change the track. This may also be discused at the meeting. More photos to come of the track, and also of the shop inside!

The Track is located at : 18997 Route 15 in Tioga, PA. 16946
The phone number is (570)827-3411
And the track owners Email is : [email protected]

I look forward to meeting and racing with anyone interested and I also welcome any ideas you may have with anything going on at Hox Peak Raceway!

Isaac Reichard
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29123.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	877266   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt60481.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	877267   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ua70299.jpg
Views:	8