Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: NEW YORK CITY BASH

I had the alternator fixed but now the water pump is no good[:@]
    Avante2011,Tundra,TT01,Amax,Blackfoot,MB,Hilux Racer,Durga,TA01,02,03,Nitrage5.2,959,E801XT,801X, RC8 Family,and alot more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well, we didn't get to run much today but we did see the spot was still a great place to bash. So when can everyone make it out?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey, whats up all. I'm getting my MGT 8.0 in a few days and looking for some places and people to bash around with.

I usually go to Floyd Bennett and run on a large flat pavement area near the Sanitation facility there.  Its quiet, big and no one bothers us but not very exciting for off road trucks....too flat.

I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread and hope to meet up sometime.

I'm in Old Mill Basin

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah...we didn't get to run much in the back of BJs last week....and didnt have too much luck. My truck ran great for 2mins till it flipped over the air filter came off...sucked in some sand. I shut it down before it got bad, but i think sand messed up the one way bearing and pull start. I ordered both...hopefully ill get them by the end of the week. Besides that i got stuck..twice. I did drive back there in a 4wd Astro van and parked near the bushes out of site...i didn't get stuck in the sand tho (not this time...). The battery in the van died because we had the side door open and the interior lights drained the battery....thanks for the drop home Joe . I went back in a 4wd X3 and boasted it. The second time i got stuck was tryin to help a small FWD car that thought, for what ever reason, he could drive back there....thats when i got stuck in the sand and had to get pushed out of the hole my tires made

The spot was awesome tho...we walk around a bit before we started our r/c's. The track that i saw there before is there is visible but not in good shape....further back theres a good spot for bashing and even a few sand piles for jumping. BUT we only checked out a SMALL area of the spot....
    I recently spoke with a buddy of mines that runs his dirt bike and ATV back there....but they run on the other side, even futher back. He says there another bigger track back there [X(] .... i believe he said there where 2...one for ATVs and other for dirt bikes....with jumps and all. Best thing is he says NO ONE bothers them back there. I have yet to check the entire spot out...but its lookin better and better.
    If it aint broke..DRIVE IT HARDER!
    Brooklyn Bashers, NYC. TheSPoT HNiC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yea, can't wait to go back, and explore more too. If there are atv and dirt bike tracks that would be sick! Yea, I knew I had no chance of driving back there in my little car, I just parked in the front and the walk was only like 5 min. And damn I'm literally the only person here who doesn't have an MGT!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

killing me!   why do i have to be so busy this time of year?  I'm down for late september, but am working non stop until then

damn, you're making me want to say F the MGT, i just wanna take my jeep back there, and see if i can get it stuck lol (nothing has gotten it stuck so far, even a snow drift taller than me during the blizzard last year)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

wish u can make it out there soon Goatcrapp. U can def have a good time back there with your Jeep (real)....just be sure u got some good off road tires cause that sand will def test your Jeep out.
    It just rain heavy the past day, so that made things alot better the day we went.
    Joe, your buggy (rc) seemed like it was doing good back there also with them paddle tires.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sounds like everyone had fun. lets see if we can get more people join
    FUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOW LOW
    New York City Bashers

Wutsup guys!! I know you guys are from the city. I have a crazy destination where you can bash. Its off of exit 56 on the Long island expressway. Its huge. Check out my bashing videos on youtube. I have a lot of vids!! Im looking for my peaople to drive with. I own a lot of vehicles including 2 Bajas, One brushless, one gas. My youtube page is

http://www.youtube.com/user/victorm316?feature=mhee

Or ill go to Queens. Definitely would like to get together with new people. I live love breathe RC trucks.
    Traxxas E-MaXX Brushless, E-Revo Brushless, Summit Brushless,X-01 , E-MaXX 3908 Brushless, Slash 4X4 Mamba Max,Rally C.C. SW2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

love the vids - especially "almost got killed by an hpi savage" - man, close call lol.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Awesome video, that's one helluva of near miss. Looked up the spot, very nice spot. Latitude/long 40.806647,-73.222936
    New York City Bashers

Thanx guys. Im down to drive anywhere for this hobby. If you guys get together on Sundays that would be great. Spend the day in Brooklyn. See those jumps by me. Its crazy. I always want to put together a rc bash club. But it seems difficult to get people together. If your down any weekend. Just hit me up. Ill be there.
    Traxxas E-MaXX Brushless, E-Revo Brushless, Summit Brushless,X-01 , E-MaXX 3908 Brushless, Slash 4X4 Mamba Max,Rally C.C. SW2

That TVP almost took me out. No joke.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: E-MaXX360

Thanx guys.* Im down to drive anywhere for this hobby.* If you guys get together on Sundays that would be great.* Spend the day in Brooklyn.* See those jumps by me.* Its crazy.* I always want to put together a rc bash club.* But it seems difficult to get people together.* If your down any weekend.* Just hit me up.* Ill be there.*
    Cool, since your willing to come to Queens, the spot in Brooklyn is only one exit into Brooklyn from the belt. Its Exit 15 off the belt parkway I believe, Erskine St.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: E-MaXX360
    I always want to put together a rc bash club.* But it seems difficult to get people together.* If your down any weekend.* Just hit me up.* Ill be there.*
    Also if your familiar with facebook join the group NYC RC Bashers
    New York City Bashers

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

PS: I just checked out your youtube videos...that looks like basher heaven!

Thanx. I just joined your group on facebook. Isa there any info for whats going on this weekend? I want to bash my ass off this weekend. Waqit to you see my toys

It is bashing heaven. Ill come by you. But maybe one day. You should come out here. I always wanted to make a club. Just a pain to get people together.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I would bash this weekend.....but im still waitin on parts...engine wont start without new pullstart and one way. []

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I just joined to facebook group too. We need a date that the most amount of people can show up.

definitely, Everything is probably soaked with all this rain. Maybe try to get a bunch of people for next weekend and crankitup will have his parts in.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I think im just going to get another engine....Losi 454. I currently have the LRP version of that engine in my truck now. I dont have time to disassemble engine to see if sand cause any more damage (im guessing it did). So ill order it tomr, install it by Friday, and break in Saturday.

Im down for next Sunday (07-05-12)....lets see how many peps can make that date, then we'll see where everyone would like to go. (im down for where ever as long as its FUN!)

[8D]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Actually, for the spot me an Crank visited, he said rain beforehand makes it much better. With a good soaking the sand is nice and firm, he said the sand is regularly so dry and soft that it's even hard to walk. BTW I wanna say again your youtube videos are sick! Cant wait to see more from the gopro on the quadcopter! I'm not a big fan of mounting the gopro on a truck and taking a POV video, but I think having the camera facing backwards filming a another truck chasing it would be cool

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Damn, i wish i could meet up with you guys, but i work weekends.

Is anyone free during the week at all?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yea, I just finished school and have had no luck getting a job yet, so I can do weekdays too.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast