Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Indoor offroad in Central California?? (SLO, 805 area)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Indoor offroad in Central California?? (SLO, 805 area)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 01:34 PM
deanR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indoor offroad in Central California?? (SLO, 805 area)

Hello all,

Some family members and I might have an opportunity to build a indoor offroad track in the 805 area. It would be in san luis obispo, but easily accessible by people from all around cen. cali. It would be a dirt/clay track. 1/10 scale off road, 2wd buggy, 2wd truck, and 4wd buggy. stock, mod, and super stock classes for at least buggy and truck. Indoors with heating and a/c.

But, I am wondering this, would there be any interest in this? Mind you, this does not mean that there will be and offroad track for sure, so dont get your hopes up. This thread is just to see if there is any interest. If there is, we might look into building one in the near future. I know a bunch of guys from the lhs in atascadero who would be interested. My family and i would not want to build something to not have it do well.

Thanks,
Dean