Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

El Paso, TX

Old 04-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Baldoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default El Paso, TX

Hi all I just wanted to start up a thread to rep EP. I know there are more El Pasoans out there. I'm new to R/C but so far i know about the 3 main shops here Hal's hobby shop, Team Valadez and R/C and me. there's a track at hal's but hardly ever open to the public, r/c and me set up a few little jumps in the back of the store and valadez just rips it up in the parking lot. I just met a few guys the other day that race against each other outside of a hooka shop after all the other shops are closed in the parking lot. So far i've been to a race at hal's and messed around in the parking lot at r/c and me. We need more peeps in this hobby here so keep this alive, the more people watch the cars around town the more will get into it.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Baldoom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: El Paso, TX

I forgot to add that team valadez has a small indoor crawler track. gotta check it out.