Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

minneapolis bashing ?

Old 06-29-2010, 10:08 AM
terrorbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default minneapolis bashing ?

im a little new to the idea of bashing my RC in a public place ( we usually have always rolled them around in the street or yard near our home ) ..

So I am wondering if anyone knows of a good place to bash my ( offroad nitro ) rc , in or near minneapolis ?

also any helpfull tips regarding where it is safe and lawfull to do so .. I have frequented the local parks a bit but I really want to find a nice dirt lot . I had some police trouble yesterday and dont believe my truck will be able to run in the street out front anymore .. sooooo

really any tips , info about laws regarding noise and usage of property for bashing , any spots that people might know of , id love to know what my legal rights are and possible repurcussion for bashing in the park , or on the streets ... any info at all would be greatly appreciated !