RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   New Jersey race/bash spots/tracks? off road? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/9307350-new-jersey-race-bash-spots-tracks-off-road.html)

ekimusman2 12-06-2009 04:22 AM

New Jersey race/bash spots/tracks? off road?

one of my best friends and i have been having a hell of a hard time finding other people to run 1/8 scale on/off road with and we also don't really know where there are any bash spots as I live in north jersey, where it's super congested and he lives in brooklyn where it is also congested and difficult to find bash spots.

anyone know where we can run? we're bored of having these buggies and trucks that we've put so much work into just to run in parking lots :(:(:(

thanks guys. any info would help

Dan from NJ

pede_187 12-07-2009 06:16 PM

RE: New Jersey race/bash spots/tracks? off road?

Theres a track in Oak Ridge out in NorthWestern Jersey. They are running indoors currently as the outdoor track is closed and the indoor track doesn't run 1/8 scales. You could go to the outdoor track, however it will most likely be in very very rough shape. It's called dirt runners and it's about an hour away.

93dabeast 12-16-2009 04:23 PM

there is a spot over in carteret, nj right off the nj turnpike on 100 middlesex ave. check it out sometime.

StinkInc 03-25-2010 01:04 PM

Dirt Runners is a really cool spot for all the guys and gals that live in North Jersey
The track has a dirt Oval and killer infield for its size.
<div align="center"><font face="Verdana">
2010 Outdoor Racing Season</font>

<font face="Verdana">Work Days April 10, 11, 17, 18</font>
<font face="Verdana">Start time 10AM</font>
<font face="Verdana">Practice Day April 24th</font>
<font face="Verdana">First Race April 25th</font>
<font face="Verdana">Registration Closes 1015AM</font>
<font face="Verdana">Racing begins 11AM</font>
Taken from www.Dirtrunners.com
</div>
<div align="center">http://www.dirtrunners.com/documents...doorflyer1.JPG
http://www.dirtrunners.com/documents...doorflyer2.JPG
</div>

lmarinuk 04-17-2010 02:29 AM

trax70 on rt 70 brownsmills nj first weekend next sunday

kelynsdad1023 07-08-2010 07:33 PM

me too I'm looking for a good spot to run my nitro truck other than a track ? anyone elsein North Jersey know any good spots ?

Mammoth4x4 09-24-2011 10:34 AM

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone wants to bash around in North NJ?I have 1/8th scale Nitro Monster Truck. Let me know where you guys go run your trucks. I usually go to a local park or parking lot but it gets broing going on your own.

kelynsdad1023 10-03-2011 02:11 PM

it was cool bashing on Sunday ...definately gotta do it again see if we can find more people and other spots !

bib 10-04-2011 12:06 PM

Hello everyone,

Where did you end up bashing on Sunday?
I'm in Cliffside Park NJ I just got a stampede 4x4 and looking to link up and bash with.

kelynsdad1023 10-05-2011 04:16 PM

we went to a park in Hawthorne ...pretty cool spot but always looking for more spots and people to go with...send me a PM and I'll give you my cell and text you next time we go.

dashlight 11-03-2011 04:42 AM

Hi

I live live in Pompton Lakes NJ and looking to run my nitro trucks with other people.

There and when do you go bashing

Thanks
John

burner1126 11-20-2011 06:04 AM

after searching youtube i came across a video "clifton jumps" i was told these jumps are by the dundee dam but i cannot locate them. today would be a great day to find them its gonna be 65 any help would be great looks like it would be a great place to bash also Iam in montclair looking for a good place to bash i goto garden state plaza parking lots on sundays or montclair state i have yet to find a good offroad spot

dashlight 11-20-2011 07:46 AM

That time are you going to be at Garden State Plaza ?

burner1126 11-20-2011 08:01 AM

Heading over there now probably will be by best buy I'll be running nitro looking for others

jmillz82 12-01-2011 10:25 PM

crispy critters indoor track $10 for 4 hours of play. farfield it off of 280 by rt 46. check it out. i might go there tomorrow. it's funny, looking it up for rc tracks it won't come up on a search. i heard about from a friend. i'll be the slash flipping 30 times lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3qQ...eature=related
track layout is a little different

Mammoth4x4 01-29-2012 08:33 AM

As soon as the weather gets better we should meet up for some bashing. Im thinking around March. There's a few guys that meet every sunday around noon at the Garden State Plaza parking Lot by the IKEA entrance and run their Nitro buggies and Truggies. They also have a couple 1/5 scale gas cars. I met them a couple times and always welcome more people to bash with. What do you guys think?

Mammoth4x4 02-12-2012 08:27 PM

Link

dashlight 02-13-2012 05:55 AM

I will have to check it out
Thanks

NjBasher 03-12-2013 08:00 PM

I'm in Monmouth county looking for a place to go

Exclusive Pede 05-06-2013 09:15 PM

Well guys I have good news, my girlfriend just moved into her new home where she has a huge section of dirt land that is flat and ready to build a huge track with as many jumps and turns and all the good stuff we would want, I will take pics tomorrow to show you all what I'm working with, all are welcome to come run electric or nitro! Pm me for details

EvoLouShun 01-01-2014 12:37 PM

I'm also in Monmouth County area. Any good spots around here? Or is there anyone in general that want to run their RC? Gets boring by yourself if you know what i mean.

mhoran89 03-07-2014 01:48 PM

I am in monmouth county too. I am totally down to run! Hit me up!

Voxmagna 03-07-2014 04:08 PM

Your welcome to join us this Sunday 11:30am for our first 2014 meet out in Centereach, LI. It will be well worth it and its a great bashing spot.

→Location←

VIDEO

mhoran89 03-07-2014 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Voxmagna (Post 11754114)
Your welcome to join us this Sunday 11:30am for our first 2014 meet out in Centereach, LI. It will be well worth it and its a great bashing spot.

→Location←

VIDEO

Mighty appealing. Quite a drive. Does anyone coming have an extra 1/8 scale exhaust deflector. I am going to need one to run.

Weather says clear but cold. How many people are you expecting to come out? What do most people run? Buggies, truggies, 1/10 brushless, nitro, or monster trucks?

Also how often do you get together and run? Is it more or less monthly?

Voxmagna 03-07-2014 05:00 PM

You can probably pick one up at Willis Hobbies on the way(516-746-3944) call they close at 9pm.
We run everything*, mostly MTs and 1/5 scale. (Nitro&electric)
Definitely not monthly, very hard working around people schedules so you know, somethime spontaneous. like this one, i try not to have it so short noticed. :p