Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

having trouble with driveshafts on kyosho evolva m3

Hi people I'm having trouble with driveshafts on kyosho evolva m3 there too loose is there anyway of making the shafts less loose.Its only loose when I turn the wheels but I've been told the wheels need to be a little loose .If anyone knows how I can fix my problem I would appresiate it.

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: having trouble with driveshafts on kyosho evolva m3

what do you mean by "loose"? You can turn the actual wheels before the shafts start to turn? Or something else? The wheels should rotate a bit before the shafts do, but not too much. It's hard to explain how much is too much, but you will know when you feel it. Are the shafts, pins and everything new? or close to it? Otherwise im thinking either the ends of the shafts that sit in the diff outdrives have made a "cut" into the outdrives, giving them more play, or the pins on the shafts have flat spots where they contact the outdrives.
    Worn pins where the wheels are could also be a problem, but maybe this is all a waste of time and the "play" you are feeling is the normal amount.
    Hmm, I hope this somehow helps, I sure as hell don't really know!!
    Kyosho V1RRR Evo 2 // RB Touring 10 + RB 2659 // Futaba S3010 (T/B) & Hitec HS5625MG Digital (ST)