Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

front and rear belts too tight on the most loose setting

Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

front and rear belts too tight on the most loose setting

Old 09-28-2010, 04:41 PM
kyosho evolva M3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front and rear belts too tight on the most loose setting

hi people im having great difficulty getting the rear and front belt on the kyoaho evolva m3 to be loose.Ive put the belts on the loose possble setting but there not enough play as there should be is there anyone who has experinced this before.Could it be the cups that hold the bearings that are wrong ones ive checked them they say the same right number left and right the same im puzzled ive spent hours trying to sort the belts out i dont know what do do next.If anyone has any ideas how i can make my belts looser i would apresiate some answers to my problem.

cheers people
Old 09-28-2010, 08:46 PM
D.DJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: front and rear belts too tight on the most loose setting

I have almost the same problem with my RRR, i think its just a Kyosho mystery :S
My front belt is on the loosest setting, and is just where it should be, and the rear is on the tightest setting, tighter than the instructions say you can get it, yet it is still a bit loose.