Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Clutch seem to always be a little bit engaged.

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Clutch seem to always be a little bit engaged.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 05:40 PM
mochouinard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch seem to always be a little bit engaged.

Hi,

I got an OFNA Ravager RC Car. I love it, but I have problem now what when I do accelerate, when I put the throttle to idle, the engine still seem connected to the wheel and keep the engine at high revolution.

I've open up the clutch and this is what I've seen :

I believe the problem is occurring because the hole at the base of the 3 clutch shoes, where it connected to the flywheel getting bigger, and that part of the base is touching the cover.

I would love to get some input from you guys about this. Could it be something else you think I should look ?

Thanks

Moc
Old 10-07-2011, 07:47 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Clutch seem to always be a little bit engaged.

Looking at the flat spot created on the shoe, it looks like the shoe it touching around the flywheels post area....it's happen to me where the plastic surrounding the hole in the shoe it to thick cuasing it always to touch u can shave it down a little bit with a file or dremel