RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Serpent Users...Step inside...

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 07:47 AM
FastRS4s
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serpent Users...Step inside...

Whats going on guys...well, i converted...

To brushless that is. My max speed on my RS4 evo3 was 61.5 mph....that was a budget minded speed.

I decided to go with brushless after i got a real good deal on an old TC3 electric roller. I put the mamba max pro, cc 7700kv, and a 3s lipo into the car...and damn..the power from brushless is awesome!, anyhow, the reason i was asking serpent owners to step inside is because now that i got the power behind my tc3, i now need the traction/ more speed.

I would like to upgrade the 1/10 scale foam tires i am using now (30mm front, 44mm rear) to 1/8 scale serpent wheels. Yes i know wolfgang radicials made a hub adapter, but you can no longer get it...

I know i am going want to put a larger diameter foam on there for the speed...as thats my goal is straight out speed. What i wanted to ask serpent users is if anyone has some old, used front and rear foams from there serpent rides...i am going to make my own wheel adapter to convert a 12mm onroad touring to a 1/8 serpent foam but i don't wanna spend 40 bucks if not more on brand new foams...i just want some for measurements so i could wouldwork upa cad drawing up...

So again, if any of you serpent owners have some real crappy serpent foam tires, front and/or rear, let me know..i'll even pay a couple bucks for them...and i will definatly pay shipping...

Thanks guys.