Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey guys i just got new kyosho nferno gt2 ned help tunning any advice please?

Yeah ii have the infrno gt2. the corvete 1/8 scale its a supr nice and expensive car im using the dxpro controller but hen i barly push the throttle it floores it to like 70 but if i give it full throttle it stalls out its the ke25 nitro engine any advice on why this is happin its a 900 dollar car i think i messed uop te break in process can anyone help me yune it please i lve this cr im runin traxxas top fuel 20 % thanks guys sorry about puncuation my comp is about to die had to type quick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Us53017.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	1780859  
    STUFF BREAKS WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Hey guys i just got new kyosho nferno gt2 ned help tunning any advice please?

ORIGINAL: monsterkingofproblems
    its a 900 dollar car

who are u buying from? [X(] [:-]
    Inferno GT​2 - RS4 2 - APEXmini touring - Baja 5T

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Hey guys i just got new kyosho nferno gt2 ned help tunning any advice please?

youtu.be/rncdYL-PBL4First Seal your engine with High-temp RTV, Seal the carb. neck, and the back plate,this will help hold your tune andseal up any air leaks, all engines will have some leaks.plus it will keep your temps low (170-190 ish)next set your needles to stock settings first for the break in (Rich HSN), break in with 20% fuel, 5-6 tanks., after break in, change the glow plug, use a hot plug, (Thunderbolt #3 works best)and getByron fuel GEN2. Get Byron Race3000, or Pro-driver3000 It's 30%, but don't lean out too much! Always watch for that thin trail of Blue smoke!! at full speed, if there's NO smoke than your too lean, richen the HSN 1/8th turn out. after tuning the HSN(high speed needle), start to tune the LSN, you want your throttle to be quick and instant!, but NO Bogging up to get to full thrott., it should rev up quick. Keep me posted i wana see how it ran.

This vette will haul just like the real Z06 LS7! go to youtube type "how to seal A nitro engine"