Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

GS Sonic rtr

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 10:30 AM
lilchill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GS Sonic rtr

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum but thought I would give this a shot...I have a Gs Sonic that I got about 10 years ago thinking I would get my feet wet in 1/8 scale without breaking the bankthen my local track closed and the shop moved and opened a dirt track at the new location so i was stuck driving up and the street in front of my house. eventually i just gave up on it all together before i was able to get any spares...i know its discontinued but General Silicones seems to have forgotten about the model theirself and there really isnt any info on the web..I have been lucky enough to catch a couple parts on ebay bt thats few and far inbetween. I guess my question goes like this Is there any other car that had parts compatibility from one of the more established companies ie: mugen, serpent, kyosho that i might be able to salvage this car just to run around and some more fun with