Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Contemplating on-road car

Old 09-29-2013, 10:33 AM
xplayer930

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contemplating on-road car

Hey guys just need some input. Getting back into the hobby after 7 years or so, but looking to try something a little different. In the past I have had every type of off road car out there, and would like to try something different. I considered the HPI Baja, but I don't know, maybe later. For now I'm interested in the Mugen MRX5, which comes out mid October. How do these types of cars handle in particular? What kind of maintenance is required? Feels almost as if these types of cars are the super cars of the r/c world, which im fine with
Old 10-01-2013, 06:41 PM
nastyboys727

yes they are i had a serpent 960 fd and wow with the rite motor on it the car would be super fast like as in the ones the electric guys fear
but i a high dollar ride are you looking to track it or bash it like as in parking lot killer
Old 10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Sixtysixdeuce

On road cars are a lot of fun, provided you have somewhere to run them. I love my NTC3, but I live in the sticks, so I have to drive to somewhere paved to play with it. Nothing like a little 1/10 AWD with a Picco .21 to keep you on your toes, though!

As for the one you're looking at, well, Mugen has always been a top name.