Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

XTM Nitro X-cellerator parts....please help

Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

XTM Nitro X-cellerator parts....please help

Old 12-26-2017, 09:26 AM
Mole1811

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM Nitro X-cellerator parts....please help

Evening all,
Chris here from the drizzly UK.

I'Ve recently been restoring my X-cellerator nitro stadium truck after 10 years of being sat in the loft.

I need to replace the spur gear and friction pads.....I cannot source the standard 46T gear anywhere.

my questions are:

1) Anyone have them or know where I can get them.
2) Can I use a slightly bigger gear from another XTM model?

Really want to get this beast up and running again but om stuck at this hurdle....

help please
Old 05-19-2021, 09:14 AM
bksky
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know it's an old thread, but just in case you're still looking for the spur gear.
Kimbrough Racing makes bunch of different spur gears and their spur gear #118 (32P 50Tooth) and #119 (32P 52Tooth) work perfectly without mods.
You gotta use friction pegs instead of slipper pads, and you can get them from Amazon (Traxxas 4685).
They also make 32P 46Tooth which is supposedly the size of original spur gear, but it's way smaller than the original spur gear.
hope this would help.