Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Took me CEN TR-4 for a drive

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 07:28 PM
frozen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Took me CEN TR-4 for a drive

Finally got my TR-4 fixed and ready to go I spent roughly 2 hours doing burnouts, chasing cars down the street. I even had a lil crowd for awhile but oh man did I ever crash alot! I had bene so used to my E-Rusty so naturally. Well anyway. I ripped the bumped right off. Then later on I hit the curb and did a ton of flips in the dirt, snaped the front axel thing for 4 wheel drive so I only had rear wheel drive and oh my god is that ever different well anyway I was starting to get used to it then I slammed into a curb and snapped the rear axel so I only had 2 wheels going and that was the end of that, it wouldn't go anymore so that ended my fun for the day. I didn't care thought I had so much fun and it was so dark I could barly see the car.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:28 PM
UNCDROCK57

Default RE: Took me CEN TR-4 for a drive

Yeah, I enjoyed my first time out also. I also had to get used to the touring car handling, I was so used to my Savage. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:34 PM
frozen

Default RE: Took me CEN TR-4 for a drive

It wasen't my first time. It was my first time in 3 weeks (was in for repairs from my first time lmao).