Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

EVER LET SOMEONE DRIVE YOU RC CAR AND WISH YOU HADN'T

Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

EVER LET SOMEONE DRIVE YOU RC CAR AND WISH YOU HADN'T

Old 01-30-2005, 09:08 AM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EVER LET SOMEONE DRIVE YOU RC CAR AND WISH YOU HADN'T

its just annoying when total strangers and kids have the nerve to ask to drive my 400.00 tc3.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:18 AM
FunkySpaceMan

I just got my kraton, when my friend asked if he could have a go. it was in the middle of nowhere, with nothing but a few lumps and grass for about 600 metres. and guess what he did? yes. he floored the throttle and it flipped twice. lucky it was a kraton, so nothing should break that easily? AND SO I THOUGHT. i thought he would just get off the throttle and give it to me and say "oops". BUT NO. he drove it full throttle on 4s right into my leg, and made a huge cut, and fractured it. so hes lice and happy, knowing he will never lay his hands on that transmitter again. He also bought a foam bumper to make up for it
Old 03-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Rowdyray

I tell people all the time to never let others drive your RC car. Ever. Learned That the hard way. Years ago, I bought an Ofna Pirate 10. Look it up. It was a 1/10 scale truck with a Picco .21 crammed into it. Crazy, stupid fast and could spin a glued tire off the rim. Or shred them. Not kidding. Finally got the motor broken in, and found a set of wheels and tires that might take the abuse. My brother stopped by. He had several RC's at the time. Took a couple minutes to test the throttle and steering. Then he punched it! Spun several donuts and threw a rear wheel. Didn't hit anything, but twisted the axle right off. He just calmly handed the remote back to me as my jaw hit the floor. Nobody had any axles and it took nearly a month to get one from Italy.

My kids found out the hard way too. We love to bash and don't need help breaking things.