Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

MRX3 questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 09:50 AM
SSG3K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MRX3 questions

I bought a like new MRX3 and I have a few questions. With the foam tires on the car rolls very hard but with the tires off the spindles turn very easy. I am new to on road. I started breaking in the motor while driving it around in the parking lot and it seems to spin out very easily but it does go very straight once I give it some fuel. The brakes are not locking up whilre accelerating and the car does seem to go very fast.

Does anybody have the factory setup sheet so I can verify what the settings are suppost to be? Also is there any other things I need to be looking at while setiing it up. Mostly into buggies but want to try this.

Thanks

Rich
Old 10-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Burntt32
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MRX3 questions

do you know how hard the foams are? if they're too hard they wont grip. http://www.mugenseiki.com/menueefi.htm on the right hand menu bar, look for "setting sheet" and its the 4th one down.MRX-3 v.0101

good luck.