Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

all around street basher

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
wingnut 8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all around street basher

so right now iam running a reflex with a os.18 . a mgt with a diablo .28 and a rc10 gt with a stock .15 thats been ported .i run them all .there is a very large parking lot that is asphalt but has rocks all over it 1000 feet from my house .and the street is very ruf asphalt .the reflex bounces around and doesnt like rocks .the mgt is alright but cant take fast turns .the rc10gt has to much power the front end wont stay down past half throttle so it flips over .iam interested in getting a 4th rc that would be used mostly on the street and parking lots ,but be able to go throw grass and rocks with out much problem
Old 10-17-2005, 10:33 PM
fastest_ntc3

Default RE: all around street basher

I don't see anything wrong with the RC10 gt. You just can't give it full throttle quickly. But if you want another rc, I would get a nitro monster truck. Or if you have a lot of money saved up, you can get an offroad 1/5 scale.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:48 PM
motoman931172
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: all around street basher

yeah my rc10gt has a mugen and it hauls ass onroad