How much for this car...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 01:06 PM
dubcast
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much for this car...

It's an NTC3 Version 2.

It has less than 10 tanks of nitro run through it. It is in perfect working condition, it's never been crashed and never had any broken parts.

The car has an O.S 18 Cv-Rx that is BRAND new, always performed after run on it after driving.

It has two sets of HPI Foam premounted wheels and tires which are 40 bucks a set, one set is on it now, the other set is brand new in the boxes still.

It has a brand new factory NTC3 body STILL in the package never used.

It has a motorsaver airfilter still in the package brand new never used.

It also comes with a JR XS3 radio and servos which was 200 dollars, it was purchased with the car and is basically brand new.

It doesn't have many hop ups, it's a really solid and fun car to drive, it is really fast too.

The kit was 200, the motor was 100, the radio + servos was 200, the wheels/tires were 80, the body was 35 and the motorsaver was 15. All together I have spent alittle over 600 dollars on this car.

I am selling it but I really don't know a fair price...I was thinking maybe 350 bucks, that would be the cost of a brand new NTC3 RTR and this car has better electronics, motor, and tires...what do you guys think?
Old 11-27-2005, 12:16 AM
Saboteur10573

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How much for this car...

Sounds like a great price. Just remember this isn't the B/S/T forums.