Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Radio is going nuts...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
armedtotheteeth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio is going nuts...

Just put my 2 speed in today, and my neighbor and I go to our favorite parking lot to do some racing. He (I) just tuned his 4-tec, and everything seems to be fine. With his car tuned better, it was SUPPOSED to be a fun day of racing. I start my car, and I let it sit there and idle while my neighbor started his up. As soon as I hit the gas, the throttle "sticks" and it shoots off into a wall. I sprint to go get it, and I find that the fail safe had activated as it had crashed. As I'm cursing carrying it back to where i was, i start it again. This time, it does the same thing, but I'm more careful and put slowly around the lot. The throttle keeps sticking, and the failsafe keeps activating. I can't figure it out, I've tried everything. It does it without the failsafe on too, so it's not current levels or failsafe malfunction. Can anyone help me?
Old 12-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Making2MuchMoney

Default RE: Radio is going nuts...

there might be metal touching metal and can mees up the servos and stuff
it happense to me in all my cars when i attach my ingintor
Old 12-05-2005, 12:49 AM
armedtotheteeth

Default RE: Radio is going nuts...

I know about that too, but nothing changed on the car except for fresh batteries in the reviever pack.