Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

weird thing happening

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 12:11 PM
dirtbmx546

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weird thing happening

i have a t-15 and hpi rs4 rtr 3 and when i press full throttle, while the car is off, and return it to neutral, it seems that the opening in the carb is less. And when i press full brake, and return it to neutral, the opening gets a tiny tiny bit bigger. But both of these instances i have tried when the car is running, and noticed a rpm difference. Also, how can i make it so the wheels dont spin at neutral, it really bothers me. Thanks
Old 01-29-2006, 01:17 PM
PrjctStrtFrce
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: weird thing happening

that is most likely a servo problem.....get a better servo, adn the "running at neutral" thing can be adjusted by centering the servo arm on the throtle and then leaning toward the brake more
Old 01-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Rs43EVOman

Its just becuase those servoes are absolute junk. i put in a cheap towerhobbies servo i had laying around it fixed the problem.

Also antoher raido related problem with this car that i had was the steering trim. IT would never ever stay straight, i put in a Futaba 2PH, its a great simple radio and it only cost like $60 (it comes with a reciever, 2 servoes, the crystals, on-off switch, and even a reciever AA pack holder) You should seriously get this radio, its great investment considering how terrible the stock radio is.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:53 PM
C3Racing
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Rs43EVOman

Its just becuase those servoes are absolute junk. i put in a cheap towerhobbies servo i had laying around it fixed the problem.

Also antoher raido related problem with this car that i had was the steering trim. IT would never ever stay straight, i put in a Futaba 2PH, its a great simple radio and it only cost like $60 (it comes with a reciever, 2 servoes, the crystals, on-off switch, and even a reciever AA pack holder) You should seriously get this radio, its great investment considering how terrible the stock radio is.
I have the same problem with stock radio[:@]. An upgrade is next on my list .
I got rid of my stock servo's and got a pair of stock higher TQ Savage servo's for 20$ that works wonders