Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

SG shaft engine in my HPI RACER2 (RS4) based

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

SG shaft engine in my HPI RACER2 (RS4) based

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 09:11 PM
fdjizm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SG shaft engine in my HPI RACER2 (RS4) based

hi guys, just had a question i just bought an 18tz, i heard so many great things about it...
anyway i got the sg shaft version... but my 18cvr has the standard shaft, what flywheel do i use to mount the sg shaft on my racer 2??..im sure standard flywheel for 21's and all would be way to short.. and the big space the stock flywheel has goes well over the threads on the sg crank, so what do i do? what flywheel do i use?... i still want to keep my 13/18 clutch bell... help!
Old 04-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Saboteur10573

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SG shaft engine in my HPI RACER2 (RS4) based

Tmaxx vented flywheel or the HPI vented flywheel (Same thing) made by Wolfgang so they fit over the SG crankshaft. Go to the LHS to see the difference or pick up any other touring car flywheel that fits on SG like the associated NTC3 one.