Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

MIami ON-road racing thread

Old 08-29-2006, 12:33 PM
slideyourride90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MIami ON-road racing thread

well sum 1 had to it,

this is for all the south florida racerz, that want to introduce yourself, set up races or just talk trash

have fun
Old 08-29-2006, 12:51 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MIami ON-road racing thread

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wuz about to do this i had posted it in the NOT ANOTHER TURCK forum U BEAT ME 2 IT!!! at the moment i dont got much to talk about besides THIS DAM HURRICANE!!!!!! AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG im so pist
Old 08-29-2006, 01:05 PM
MiamizFinest

oh snap i just rember finally are you goin to get that serpent 720?
Old 08-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Frank88888888

Hello my name is frank and im a alcoholic
Old 08-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Frank88888888

This hurricane looks like it might give me a week off school so im likeing it right now
Old 08-29-2006, 01:16 PM
slideyourride90

yeah probaaly the 720 looks like an great car then the tc3 will be an strait up drifter can't wait i'm gonna drop an .12 nova mega
i luv italian motors
Old 08-29-2006, 01:36 PM
ThreeFiveZero Z

Im in South Florida. Looking to get a better on road car soon. I have a RS4 18ss already.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:53 PM
MiamizFinest

im hateing this dam hurricane!!!! I BETTER NOT GET STUCK WITH NOW POWER AGAIN!!! on another note im already looking for .21 engines for the RS4 2...............IMA BREAK 100 MPH watch ME!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 08-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Rs43EVOman

Well for all you guys who wanna race the new On-road will be opening soon!! It will be loacted at Homstead Miami Speedway (yes the NAscar track) Go to www.royalpalmraceway.com and read the irst post on the forum for all the info you need, these even a link to a great vid of them testing the track.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:22 PM
slideyourride90

get one of those .21 motors from novarossi that the use for 1/8th onroad cars they're crazy fast the 1/8th with that motor could break 80mph so you must be able to break the sound barrier with one tenth lol
Old 08-29-2006, 04:31 PM
MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: Rs43EVOman

Well for all you guys who wanna race the new On-road will be opening soon!! It will be loacted at Homstead Miami Speedway (yes the NAscar track) Go to www.royalpalmraceway.com and read the irst post on the forum for all the info you need, these even a link to a great vid of them testing the track.

Ok i have question my GF use to live in one of those big ass houses behind kendal reginal medical center there wuz a house around there with there on-road track (on SW 49ST and 122 AVE) they even have a tall deck they would always race almost everyday but when i started goin to me GF house they stopped does anyone know those people??? i always wanted 2 knock on the door but the got a HUGE white horse in the front yard and i wuznt trying to mess wit no horse................YES HORSE NOT DOG lol
Old 08-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Frank88888888

Wow so is this hurricane ever gona get here im falling asleep of bordom and every time i go outside its starts to rain a little[:@] yea i hate it when you see people runing rc then when you go another day there not there. I remember once i was at barbara goleman on a baseball practice i saw these people runing a rc truck and a car on the track i said to myself il go talk to them after the practice, after the practice they were gone
Old 08-29-2006, 05:32 PM
slideyourride90

damn wen is ernesto gonna get here
Old 08-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Rs43EVOman

Basically the only tracks in S.Fl are the track i talked about another one nex ro Fastn Furious hobbies (knida crappy)havent been there iun a few months, but probably still open, and the incredible Ft. Myers track. Ft. Myers is way too far for me but itsa an incredible track.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Frank88888888

Yea its hard to find other people to run around here and much less to find a track[]ive never even been to one of the tracks.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:08 PM
ThreeFiveZero Z

The one at the fast and furious is still there. It is alright, everytime Im there its clean.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:14 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

Hello, my name is SerpentKing and my 16 cars and trucks say Im a Nitroholic. Anyways, there are plans to open a onroad and offroad track at Gulfstream horse track on biscayne and just past aventura. The owner of CTMotorsports in aventura is in talks with them. He is plannning on a 1/8 scale size track for the onroad.

MiamizFinest, holla at chamo if youre trying to build an RS4, just dont let him sell you one of those overpriced Racer2s that he has. You can go on Ebay and get a roller for about 100. He wants something like 400 because he thinks people cant find them anymore. Just look at me, I own 6 and 1 supernitro. [>:]
Old 08-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Frank88888888

I was bored
Old 08-29-2006, 11:06 PM
MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: SerpentKing

MiamizFinest, holla at chamo if youre trying to build an RS4, just dont let him sell you one of those overpriced Racer2s that he has. You can go on Ebay and get a roller for about 100. He wants something like 400 because he thinks people cant find them anymore. Just look at me, I own 6 and 1 supernitro. [>:]
YOOO good looking out i already got one tho this wuz my first ***** like 4 or 5 years ago i used it ALOT when i first got it and ported the hell out of a .15FE but i litteraly blew the engine to crap and after that she stayed siting collecting dust for almost 3 years (hence y there is really no upgrades) the only thing i got on it is the carbon fiber upper deck and the 2speed i have ANOTHER rs4 2 that needs a few parts to work (of the top of my head i can rember .........3 belts,front diff caseing and a few screws here and there) i think that is goin to be the one ima set up to hit 100 i dont wanna mutalate the other one since it was my first car........SORRY CAMO I HAVE 2 ALREADY lol (im crazy as hell i think ill take him the roller rs4 2 i have and try to sell it to him LOLOL j/k)

PS ima take a look at it and list what i need for sure i need the diff case!!! u think the front one way would be a good idea??? oh yea one last thing check out the pic of my RS4 2 HAHAHAHA i beat you all to post the first PIC!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92485.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	515761  
Old 08-30-2006, 12:04 AM
MiamizFinest

OK here we go i need i just took at the roller rs4 2 to see what it is that i need........here is the list ( i made up my mind im goin to use this not the other one) i cant find my camera so i cant post pics but when i do find it i will..............

i need jsut to get it running.

One diff caseing
All 3 belts
All 4 body posts
4 shocks (i found 2 fine 1 broken and that four who know where it is)
4 dogbones (i found 2 but there rusted)
2 servos (i have to brand new futaba S3003 servos so that no biggy)
SCREWS SCREWS AND MORE SCREWS!!! lol
4 Outdrive cups (I FOUND ONE HAHAHA but screw it ill just get new ones)
Oh and the last thing that steel tube that is for pressing on the brakes (i have no clue what its called)

that basicaly everything i need just to get it ready to run after that ill need
Engine
Engine mounts (which ones u use? the wolf pack ones??)
Pipe,Header
Fiber disk brake (what the point of got so fast if i cant stop LOL)
Tires and Wheel's
PROBABLY new bearing since the roller is ghetto ridged with liek 3 difrent kind of bearings!!! lol

Everything to get the car READY ill get really cheap of ebay (exept the diff case and belts) i dont think all those lil things will cost more than 40 or 50 bucks (since the car is old) before i buy anything my first investment will be a starter box what box do you recomend? id like to get one that i can use for all my cars (listed below) if there is anything u think im goin to need let me know!!!!!!I like Slideyourride starter box what brand was it??

PS i read frank saying he was falling asleep wating for the hurricane I DID FALL ALSEEP i just woke up lol what the hell happen?!?!?!?
Old 08-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Frank88888888

PS i read frank saying he was falling asleep wating for the hurricane I DID FALL ALSEEP i just woke up lol what the hell happen?!?!?!?
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gayest hurricane ever....at least i didnt have to go to school
Your car is going to fly, what engine you going to stick in it? im still not shur if i should get another new car or try to fix up my tr4(the engine really is the only problem with it), im kinda un desicieve i think im gona make my tr4 a drag racer it all ready only has rwd

BTW: where did my 305 smilie go... i had posted it with "i was bored'
Old 08-30-2006, 10:06 AM
MiamizFinest

what happen to the FWD??? jesus that poor car is always broken!!!!!!!!! i should have waited and gotten the jato not the evador so what up when u gonna let me run u with my RC10GT??? im geting taller gearing thursday and after that............IM GONE!!!!! lol
Old 08-30-2006, 10:17 AM
slideyourride90

hey i'm gonna have ma parts by next week we should have a drift meet at tropical park
Old 08-30-2006, 10:29 AM
MiamizFinest

DRIFT MEET!!!!!!! boy u know i cant drift if my life depended on it LOL when i tryed it with my car U SAW ME SLIDE RIGHT INTO THAT PALM TREE lol ima keepy trying tho cuz i wanna learn i burned those cheap tires i had bought on the first tank!!!!!!!!! i got some stock HPI rims out home (from the RS4 3 kit) what do i gotta do to strap some PCV's on them??? what glue u used???? i wuz thinking JB weld but that might be over kill LOL
Old 08-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Frank88888888

hey i'm gonna have ma parts by next week we should have a drift meet at tropical park
How aboout making it on a weekend so i can go i have my old stock rims laying around i might make those into some driftersbtw can you drift with rwd its harder but possible right?

what happen to the FWD??? jesus that poor car is always broken!!!!!!!!! i should have waited and gotten the jato not the evador so what up when u gonna let me run u with my RC10GT??? im geting taller gearing thursday and after that............IM GONE!!!!! lol
The two front drive cups on my car broke and for some reason they changed the design of them for the newer version of my car so they dont make the ones that fit my car so i just took apart the front gear hub took all the gears off and covered it up with a balon i took all the pulleys and the belts off too, its awsome though i can doughnuts at any timeBTW il race your rc10gt anytime with my evader[>:] that is after i get that steel robinson racing spur gear, hey could you tell me how big is your stock spur on your rc10gt so i can check if the one i ordered fits my evader i heard from some guy it does but i really didnt know him or anything.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.