Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

HELP ME HOP UP MY 18ss HPI RS4 :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 03:14 PM
GYNAIKAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP ME HOP UP MY 18ss HPI RS4 :)

HI dudes i posses 2 rc cars (1/10) scale and i would like to ask some questions. For the first one V one s RRR theres no problem but in 18ss HPI there is little i know about aftermarket modifications. I'm looking for a bigger cooling head and i would appreciate it if someone sent me a sheet with suspention adjustmens (spring type/shock oil/holding sots position etc.). If anyone has something in mind i would like him to share his info with me...and who knows i might have something for him too...i'm waiting
Old 09-14-2006, 03:20 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HELP ME HOP UP MY 18ss HPI RS4 :)

ive never gone to a track so i have no clue about suspention set ups ive always just draged race about the cooling her i asume you .18 SS came with the kit so its the .18 SS with the smallis black head dont get the NOVA COOLING HEAD ULL KILL THE ENGINE the best head for it is the HPI .18 SS HEAD ($45) its a big purple head with just the right cooling for that engine one thing you didnt not metion that is a very good inversment is a carbon fiber upper deck ($45)its takes alot of fat off the car thats a very good start
Old 09-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Josh222

With the RS4 3 you can go all out, replace every part with a upgrade if you wanted. Heres a few pics of my car to give you an idea of what the rs4 3 looks like set in race trim....

I have a copy of my set up sheet but i would only run it on nice clean places, if you want help with the rs4 3 i can help, i have had one for over 3 years now
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki17951.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	524078  
Old 09-17-2006, 11:06 PM
rushrtr3
My Feedback: (1)

Hey nice car, looks a lot like mine .