Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Project Fusion #1

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 07:27 PM
tntlilpimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Project Fusion #1

Hey Everybody I have a fusion schumacher I had a .26 in it but took it ou tjust too much omph for ti but I put back in a hpi.25 s it has higher rpm than the ofna .26 and I am goign to be modding the engine wel not internal but external like I am buying a 3 choe clutch WHat will this give me more acceleration or more top end or What what is a good pipe that will give me more top end also how do you think this car will handle and how fast with these upgrades what other external mods ccan i put on this negin I was thinking of a ENgine Head.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Philster

Default RE: Project Fusion #1

Man, you chose some DOG MEAT engines!!!! Of all the engines out there!!! Skip the upgrades. Get an actual motor. Sorry for being harsh, but for the cost of a pipe and clutch and misc parts, you can get an engine that truly will rip.

HPI 25? Ofna .26! COME ON!
Old 10-11-2006, 12:56 PM
nitrohead5300

Default RE: Project Fusion #1

Using what you got if you could get a copy of the Jan 2005 issue of rc car action Steve Pond has a real good article on how to mod your Hpi .25 for more horsepower. But you must have skills with a dremel in order to do it, if you don't have the skills maybe you know someone who could help you. If you are having traction problems get rid of the rubber tires and get some foams. Calandra Racing sells a nice set of extra wide 35mm tires for the rear end to give you some extra traction. To find out more about Fusions go to www.racing-cars.com