Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

omg!! not again..need some help plz!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

omg!! not again..need some help plz!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 03:35 PM
texas_frenzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default omg!! not again..need some help plz!!

ok so yesterday i finaly got my traxxas 4 tec 2.5 running good but bustied up a few parts. so i went to replace them and i did with no problem. so i decieded to take it out for a spin. so i get to my spot i drive at by my house and everyhting is going ok. i get it started with a little bit of hesitant but it started. so i let it idle for a min or so to warm up and then i starting to drive it moderatly then after about 3 mins or so i do so quick high speed straits to make sure its running good. it seemed ok but something just was not right but i continued to drive and listen for what the problem make be making adjustments and what not. so i contiuened to open throttle it then half repeatdly to try and fix then lean/rich ratio dial thing a ma bob.. so i cruzzing around and it dies . i start it back up and driving it for maybe 3 minutes and it dies again. no at this piont i know something is deffinttly wrong. so i tri all the usally stuff i try to get it running right but nothing works. so i change my glow plug although the one in it its brand new. still nothing and i started to noticed a clinkin sound comeing from the car. unsure of what it is i contiune to try and start it to see. well i got it started then took off and blam it died again. so i go to push it back and start to realize my steering nor throttle works. so i put theese rechargable batteries i carry incase of something like this( and yes im and most deffintly positive they were charge!!) and still nothing.

does anyone have any idea what could be wrong steering/throttle servo out ....maybe the batteries were not charge...buy what about the clanking noise.....need as much helpfull info as i can get as i am still very new new and bought this off craigslist as a rtr...now the car work just fine yesterday fyi.

all help and comments are much appreciated thanks!!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:14 PM
evil

Default RE: omg!! not again..need some help plz!!

MMM if your sure the batteries are charged check your crystal is fitted correctly and turn it on and off a couple times as your switch may be full of crud.
If you have a test light you can check your switch with that!!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 09:00 PM
texas_frenzy

Default RE: omg!! not again..need some help plz!!

haha well turns off they were fully charged for soe reason thnxsfor the info.......this can be closed or w.e. because i got running again soo thnks for the info