Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

The Silent Serpent Killer!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 08:56 PM
ferrarimk13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Silent Serpent Killer!

so does that mean you're done? any pics or videos? i dont like mugens anyway. lol
Old 11-27-2007, 11:32 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rchabits

Goods news,i just showed an mtx4 out on the track,so much for a racing 1/10 scale.

and then the alarm whent off and you woke up???

i dont get it why all the bold claims yet you cant back anything up.......
Old 11-28-2007, 12:38 AM
ProRCRacer88

this guy seriously is in his onw little world and is trying to tag us along with bullsh1t threads... bann this clown..
Old 11-28-2007, 01:12 AM
Serpentd

Goods news,i just showed an mtx4 out on the track,so much for a racing 1/10 scale.
Uhhh, OK. If this is the case, who was driving the Mugen. The ONLY way I will believe that is when I see it or I am racing you and you beat me. Where's the vid??? In fact, why don't we just stick to 10th scale, because you attempting to race an 1:8th scale is just plain silly. The 10th scales are fast enough for this situation. I'm sure you have a video thing on your cell phone if you don't have other equipment, so just let someone get this footage please and post it. Or even a pic of the ENTIRE car wold be nice at this point. Also a picture of the drivers, I don't want to see a 6 year old little girl up there on the drivers stand. Also, why are you on and off here so fast. what about 15 seconks to post something and not bother to answer all the questions for you? You started this thread, you should have the descensy(sp) to read everyones post and answer some questions. Like where did you get that body for the 3rd or 4th time??????? Never mind, I think this is a lost cause. It's the old "drag race" syndrome. Lots of talk, and if you actually race and then loose, then something was wrong with the car during that paticular race. Been there and done that with real cars for years, even to this day. So this is what you remind me of. I could go on, but not in the mood. Don't bother posting until you have something legitimet to post. Oh yea, My Tamiya Frog just beat an HPI RS4 Pro. Forgot to tell you guys that. My Frog is all stock so i don't need to show you any pics. LOL. J/K of coarse, but see how easy it is to post rubish without proof.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:04 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

rchabits, give it a rest, I have a non-hobby grade RC which could show a Mugen mtx4 on the track. The Mugen mtx4 does not have an engine out of the box. Put an appropriate engine in and it's a different story. I'm sorry but you beating a 14 year old at the track wih a non-descript 'mtx4' does not impress me. Your car would not beat my NT1 (1/10th) around the track, and my car is fully race legal, .12 engine, EFRA exhaust, standard width foam tires, and I'm sorry, you wouldn't stand a chance with your car. You might beat me on the straights, but through the corners I'll leave you standing, just as any experienced mtx driver should. Video. We need to see how fast this car is, or we will not believe anything. If you post more unsubstantiated claims, I'm not gonna be able to save you from another flaming and another thread will get locked. Just give us some proof, post gear ratios, take pics, SOMETHING!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:42 AM
Serpentd

Foxy bro, even if you were geared accordingly to whatever track you would race on, Meaning your geared for the entire track, not just the straight, you would still beat him on the straight if not at least stay on his bumper. The 10th scales are fast wether it be a Mugen or your NT1. I would much rather have your NT1! But not only would you kill him in the infield, I believe you would at worst case be dead even on the straight. Unless of coarse he geared up just to have that extra staighaway speed. He would have to gear according to the track as well to accomodate all the turns on the track to be half way competitive. So worse case he would have you by one tenth (.1) of a second on the straight if that. There are a lot more corners on a track compaired to straghts. Races are never won because your fast on the straightaway. It's won on the infield, Which I know you already know this. I'm not saying anything that you don't already know. The MTX4 is no slouch at all. Like I said, I would prefer your NT1 anyday of the week. But regarless if your talking about ANY of the top names...Xray, Serpent, Mugen, G4S, Kyosho or whatever it is, I seriously don't think that rchabit has a chance. Putting a .21 against a .12 isn't even a fair assesment actually, but in this case, I know how fast those .12's can get and I learned a while ago to NEVER underestimate a Sedan. I say this because I am WAY more familiar with the 8th scales as we all know, but I have my fair share of Sedans as well and raced them for about 6 months. So for him to say "so much for the 10th scales", I would love to see that and actually put money on it. And he can race aganst the average driver even. But someone that does at least know how to make it around the track.

Hey rchabits...what track did you go and do this last race on? I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the tracks around the US. So I am just curious. Anyway dude, I hope your next post includes some pics please. It was actuually looking good not too long ago. So an updated photo would be great. We all want to see one if you can't take a hint. Later guys!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 PM
ferrarimk13

hey foxy, what do you have against 14 year olds? lol It would also be nice actually talking about these things, saying where you were better or something, instead of just saying i beat a mugen, okay...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:59 PM
DIABLOTAC78

little children listen to your elders you might learn something , foxy is very experienced hobbiest he is just giving rcrabbit some advice.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Anthoop

Well here we go again.
Seems to me that rchabit knows exactly what he's up to,blimey he's done this enough now!I've seen soooo many of his posts on this forum (and others) where he'll throw out some ridiculous statement just to provoke a response....i think this is what he enjoys.Now don't get me wrong he has obviously put time and money into this car but as we all know any questions we have will go unanswered...why?Well i believe that he wont answer the majority of our questions due to the fact that he knows we'll be able to mathematically dis-prove his claims.The primary example being gear ratio which i hasten to add he initially thought was 1.68 (he'd worked that out by dividing no. of teeth on spur by pinion(only half the equation)),if we knew the numbers we'd could work out his theorectical top speed...and he knows that!Another example would be his claiming the total weight was 4lbs....hmm don't think my mum would believe that...and she hasn't a clue!
What makes me laugh the most is how he throws a statement out there and just sits and waits for the reactions to roll in....i sat and watched him last night,he put up the "Good news" bit and then sat on the forum for an hour waiting for a response.Don't be sucked in by this attention seeker!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Serpentd

ORIGINAL: ferrarimk13

hey foxy, what do you have against 14 year olds? lol It would also be nice actually talking about these things, saying where you were better or something, instead of just saying i beat a mugen, okay...
Nothing I hope since I know of a 14 year old (or so) that got 8th place in the latest 1/8 scale World event in Argentina. There was even a 12 year old there! So age doesn't mean squat. Skill does however. Hmmm, speaking of age, I wonder if rchabits is only like 10. Because he acts like my kids when they were 10. LOL. Or maybe he like my 18 year old son that think he's knows EVERYTHING, but knows nothing. He's SLOOOOOOLY learning how life works, but not any expodential(sp) rate. I think he's still homeless and has nothing to do with high school. Dumn aasss. Anyway, I just read Anthoop's reply and would have to agree with him. WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 12:49 AM
mattayl

UR ALL SUCH A BOYS CLUB!!! stop carin bout "whoah my car shreds cuz i can reach 100mph blahblahblah" whoever keeps sayin all things like that whoah u can go fast with a rc car, its a hobby not ur life job and calling. think ur so mad cuz ur cars fast, who cares just have fun n think next time u say somethin like well ur cars lame cuz i an easily beat a blahblah with my car which reaches 150mph. ur all supposed to be men, ur acting like a bunch of pre pubescent losers!!
Old 11-29-2007, 09:30 AM
GYNAIKAS

Amen!
Old 11-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Foxy

ORIGINAL: ferrarimk13

No offense bud, and you're absolutely right to pull me up about it. In fact, this year, I watched an 11 year old develop his skills from nothing to being faster than me in the time it took him to turn 12. [&o] Makes you wonder why you're doing this (racing that is).
Old 11-29-2007, 12:49 PM
ferrarimk13

the younger we are, the better the reflexes we have, but the dumber we are about racing, such as understanding the concept of it, i think im getting along pretty well.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:57 PM
rchabits

guys im working 16hrs a day and dont have any time to be answering questions untill my next day off,so bear with me.Im getting to that.Im working on my filming equipment as im getting a new computer and better camcorder,will post video and pics on sunday thanks
Old 11-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Anthoop

Im working on my filming equipment as im getting a new computer and better camcorder,
-Camcorder just arrived- SONY Hi-Def 40GB HD(time fo us sum filmin
Wasn't the Sony camcorder any good then?
Old 11-29-2007, 01:20 PM
GYNAIKAS

LoL...foxy! There was a 15year old child at Amygdaleza track (ex fanatix track that is no more after the FRT opening) named Rekoumis...every year he was winning the local MRC/Avio championship...[&:].
Old 11-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Foxy

Yeh, it's a mixed emotion. I'm happy for the kids who have talent, but I'm sad for my ancient self. []
Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 AM
GYNAIKAS

Stop saying bul$H1t! You're not ancient! It's the spirit that counts not the age! And you're a cool guy Fox...not to mention that you're not too old at all!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
RCUSEE

why you always start such threads...
reminds me of a dude i went to school with, he always told us he ll come down to school with a tank... but guess what ?.
why the heck people spend thousands driving serpent, mugen and such in the 1:8 class ? Because they want to be the best, if there would be something faster, they would already drive it.

Your next thread might be called "Mini-Z to beat Inferno MP Off-road"
Old 11-30-2007, 12:56 PM
rchabits

heloo helllo? Video sheduled this sunday. I got a couple guys who have an mrx4 and an evo 3 race ready to be taught a lesson,well see.ill probably just ram[>:] them breaking an upright or breaking their steering arms and put them out for sure hahahhahaa
Old 11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Foxy

I believe that MRX4 is going to rip your car to pieces. In speed and if you crash into it. Can't wait to see vid.

Are we talking on a track or on the street?

EDIT: PS Can we have the MRX4 owners email address, so we can give him some tips? Nobody who races cars wants to see a basher beat a racebred car and there's no reason it should if he knows what he's doing.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:36 PM
GYNAIKAS

Man I've experienced the pleasure that driving such a car can give you (EVOLVA). MRX4 is a similar car so I think there's no chance for you to beat this thing at borh acceleration or laptimes.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:48 PM
ferrarimk13

why dont you change it to MRX4 killer than? since serpent is only a company. If your car is only 4 pounds, how much does a complete touring car weigh? i dont have a scale to measure mine, which is fairly light. You should be careful that yours isnt going to be the one in the wall.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:33 PM
rchabits

my car was not weighed with battery,fuel,or receiver.Thats why i said unofficial weight. I finally got my camcorder,i returned the sony because it was silver and it did not match the F-777 GT's black color scheme. I only know the guys from the hobby shop and i just met them so im not going to be asking them for phone numbers or emails(kinda gay[:'(]) i'll defenetly take pics of their cars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.