Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: OFFICIAL OFNA DM-1 THREAD

ORIGINAL: rondondo

Lol ipanema sux
    I heard your ol lady swallows after atm, lol [X(][X(][X(]
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Speed has heart attack at keyboard lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
    Be smart show heart and act rong

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Grow up dude u act like a child

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Like I said fellas...

You guys are asking for more GT bodies, but then allow guys like "rodumbo" to "Hate" one of the ones that fit on your DM1 cars.
    I could make make another one for your GT cars. In all truth, if you guys feel its ok to let them to promote "hate" for the Warrior GT body, don't expect me to make anything that will fit the full length DM1 again. So skin of my ...... its up to you.

Good luck fellas!
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go away ur representing ur product badly

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go away ur representing ur product badly
    Not at all, all I'm doing is making sure you stop talking crap.
    You are the one thats screwing DM1 owners of another great new body.

The international GT racing community is bigger than you robumbo. ha!!!

Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I think im gonna buy a warrior body

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well wait no more u annoying ass rep ur warrior body sucks my left Nut not even worthy of my nice right one and now u have sunk to personal threats to people I think u should lose ur account who cares that we don't like ur lame body and again with the copying of a body ur car looks like many other gt cars I think u have no originality and it shows since u have only been able to produce one body I have already sculpted my own NASCAR camping truck based car from FOAM as its what ur ment to use then layed a fiberglass shell on it just so I can pop it off and have a body to post for u tomorrow((oh my soo much work 2hours))from nuthing in a day that looks way better then ur warrior and have talk to my buddie who has a vacuum form shop and will start to produce my lexan versions.and anyone want any style of body let me know I can make it no hassle and for less then the warrior I'll offer one off body's too, since it very simple to make a mold, chosse ur car that u want and I will sculpt a body BASSED off the model u give me" will not follow exact lines of true car for copyright issues" and either offer Singal or double layer woven fiberglass for a super strong body or lexan ur choice.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: jspeed

Like I said fellas...

You guys are asking for more GT bodies, but then allow guys like ''rodumbo'' to ''Hate'' one of the ones that fit on your DM1 cars.
    I could make make another one for your GT cars. In all truth, if you guys feel its ok to let them to promote ''hate'' for the Warrior GT body, don't expect me to make anything that will fit the full length DM1 again. So skin of my ...... its up to you.

Good luck fellas!
    Hahaha man ur heads way to big for ur body who has been asking for more gt body's this whole arrgument is about how we don't like ur gt body for daily use and want more true style cars if we wanted more get body's why have u done the worst job I've seen defending a product for 4 pages?? Enough said

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: C-Fraser..::HPI::..

Well wait no more u annoying ass rep ur warrior body sucks my left Nut not even worthy of my nice right one and now u have sunk to personal threats to people I think u should lose ur account who cares that we don't like ur lame body and again with the copying of a body ur car looks like many other gt cars I think u have no originality and it shows since u have only been able to produce one body I have already sculpted my own NASCAR camping truck based car from FOAM as its what ur ment to use then layed a fiberglass shell on it just so I can pop it off and have a body to post for u tomorrow((oh my soo much work 2hours))from nuthing in a day that looks way better then ur warrior and have talk to my buddie who has a vacuum form shop and will start to produce my lexan versions.and anyone want any style of body let me know I can make it no hassle and for less then the warrior I'll offer one off body's too, since it very simple to make a mold, chosse ur car that u want and I will sculpt a body BASSED off the model u give me'' will not follow exact lines of true car for copyright issues'' and either offer Singal or double layer woven fiberglass for a super strong body or lexan ur choice.

Irrational, uneducated, stupid and long winded, what a way for you to live your life c-nasayer, lol
    Try using paragraphs in your posts if you want people to read them, instead of a long run on sentence like a hi-school drop out, lol

You’re going to use fiberglass and foam for your “rip-off” body tooling too?
    Too bad you don’t seem to have sufficient ethics and talent to create your own design, must really suck to be you, ha!

You’ve got a lot to learn about working with lexan materials, practice first before your selling junk.
    Just can’t wait to see the quality of the product you intend to offer your fellow haters, lol

Good night everyone, it’s been fun!
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: supertib

I see nothing wrong with the owners of small companies showing their wares on these forums.....I think it shows that the companies care and are here in person to represent their products.... Would everyone rather deal with some large faceless corporation that doesn't give a rats ass about the common joe on the forums ? Would you rather call a helpline and deal with some jackass in customer service that doesn't know a dam thing about RC cars ? These forums are what keeps many of the small companies alive....and many times the small companies offer customer service far beyond what any of the large corporations do...... How can anyone criticize the owner of a small company for being here in person on the forums representing their products, dealing with people one on one....just shows that some of the people on these forums really have nothing better in their life to do then to pick on other people.....

Neal,

What’s up, hope you’re doing well building those great racing engines of yours.

Don’t you find it funny when you see a few of the same guys “hating” on some people, but not others?

Keep doing your “thing”; you’re an asset to the international GT community and much respected by many in it.
    All the best to you Bro, keep up the great work! [8D]

Jeeze... Barf.

You really do have some kind of complex, and think the (GT) world owes you something. It's pretty ridiculous.. I love this business model. "Browbeat people into buying your product.". . I.e. talk smack and spam up GT threads with your silly toy car body, and call anybody who doesn't buy into your ass-kissing vision of RC a "hater".. Please...
    Nitro > stamp collecting, watching grass grow, cleaning room, etc.. > electric.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Speed is burnt pompous delusional ass ill never buy ipanema anything now unless its to make a youtube video of me taking a steamy crap on it

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A high school drop out eh try a university graduate.and u are ???? I don't care if I make a run on sentence this isn't english class this is a form about a dm1 not a crappy ass warrior body and working wit lexan is easy u lippy piece, u heat it and then form it wow soooooo much to know also if u read my posts my buddie has a vacuum form shop and I'm a ticketed fabricator I garuntey I'll out build u on anything is less time . I feel sorry for u kids if u have any since u got such a huge stick so far up ur ass ur mouth is where all ur **** comes from. If u continue on with this u just look like a 12 year old trying to troll people enough about ur **** and by the way, my son even thinks ur acting like a child and he's 10 grow up and learn how to accept that some people won't like ur body and have every right to express there opion but u as a rep and or creator of this warrior Body should not play into it and bad moth ur possible customers. I guess u didn't graduate high school cause in pretty sure they in grade 10, must have been to hard for u to comprehend.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I wonder if u could do a formula 1 body if u remove bumper?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Do it, lets see it!!
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Speed is burnt pompous delusional ass ill never buy ipanema anything now unless its to make a youtube video of me taking a steamy crap on it
    Come to a GT World Championship, bring your ol lady we'll video her licking it up, lol
    You'd be amazed what she'll do for $5 bucks!! Wanna see pictures of her in action!!!
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

ORIGINAL: supertib

I see nothing wrong with the owners of small companies showing their wares on these forums.....I think it shows that the companies care and are here in person to represent their products.... Would everyone rather deal with some large faceless corporation that doesn't give a rats ass about the common joe on the forums ? Would you rather call a helpline and deal with some jackass in customer service that doesn't know a dam thing about RC cars ? These forums are what keeps many of the small companies alive....and many times the small companies offer customer service far beyond what any of the large corporations do...... How can anyone criticize the owner of a small company for being here in person on the forums representing their products, dealing with people one on one....just shows that some of the people on these forums really have nothing better in their life to do then to pick on other people.....

Neal,

What’s up, hope you’re doing well building those great racing engines of yours.

Don’t you find it funny when you see a few of the same guys “hating” on some people, but not others?

Keep doing your “thing”; you’re an asset to the international GT community and much respected by many in it.
    All the best to you Bro, keep up the great work! [8D]

Jeeze... Barf.

You really do have some kind of complex, and think the (GT) world owes you something. It's pretty ridiculous.. I love this business model. ''Browbeat people into buying your product.''. . I.e. talk smack and spam up GT threads with your silly toy car body, and call anybody who doesn't buy into your ass-kissing vision of RC a ''hater''.. Please...

Hersavage & roscumbo,

You both keep going back to your “bs” talking points and seem to want to avoid the reason for your drama.

Nobody is asking you to buy anything, understand?
    Nobody is trying to force you to buy a Warrior, understand yet?

The reality is that you can use whatever you want on your car, but there are a lot of people that read this thread that care about more hi-speed fun and better handling performance, but don’t post.

They deserve to be able to see what available options are out there and you’re wrong to cause drama about it. Plus, you guys do a lot of talking and never seem to post pictures.

If you can’t understand all of that that, then read it again until it sinks in…….

Here's another nice frontal view for those you that care about speed!

Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Do it, lets see it!!
    Haha Challange accepted ur gonna eat ur words Jspeed and when u do I think u u should grow up and realize u can't turn a "Chevy lover to a ford lover" and c that ur not special in anyway unless ur physical Challange then I'm sorry for u. That would make sence why u have such bad people skills

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Come to a GT World Championship, bring your ol lady we'll video her licking it up, lol
    You'd be amazed what she'll do for $5 bucks!! Wanna see pictures of her in action!!!
    Really buddie that's not even me ur talking about and I wanna slap u across the head people like u that think that can say and insult someone over the internet because nuthing can happen but words are the biggest *****, I'd wanna c u say that to someones face and not through ur keyboard u fat lazy sack I hope someone u know reads this a looks at how childish and bad u have made ur company because someone doesn't like the shape of ur body. U sir fail

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Do it, lets see it!!
    Haha Challange accepted ur gonna eat ur words Jspeed and when u do I think u u should grow up and realize u can't turn a ''Chevy lover to a ford lover'' and c that ur not special in anyway unless ur physical Challange then I'm sorry for u. That would make sence why u have such bad people skills
    Hey, go for it, make those bodies.

Not busting your chops, make your car, but remember your foam & fiberglass will be able to withstand temps of 350 to 400 degrees F
    Detail gets lost in fiberglass when it gets hot, not to mention expanding of resin too.
    You'll need to think about aluminum for vacume forming tools if you want to make something nice, if not you'll end up with a lot of lexan junk.
    That's not an insult, it is some advice. [8D]

Good luck, look forward to seeing an original design from you. [8D]
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Really buddie that's not even me ur talking about and I wanna slap u across the head people like u that think that can say and insult someone over the internet because nuthing can happen but words are the biggest *****, I'd wanna c u say that to someones face and not through ur keyboard u fat lazy sack I hope someone u know reads this a looks at how childish and bad u have made ur company because someone doesn't like the shape of ur body. U sir fail

Yeah, I wasn't talking to you there.
    I was talking to robumbo, not you.
    ........ but nice use of profanities, good work!

Here's another picture for your viewing pleasure!!

By the way, people who know me love their Warrior GT or are afraid of it, true.

Good luck with your body, DM1 guys need more of them! [8D]
    Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I heard Alpha makes some awesome GT bodies and tires. Including for the 1/7th... And just think, you'd be buying from someone not completely obnoxious(and even if they are, they're not putting it on display all over the internet, antagonizing people who just want to have fun with their toy cars...). Based on what I've seen here, needless to say I will never buy an Ipanema product. Ever.
    Nitro > stamp collecting, watching grass grow, cleaning room, etc.. > electric.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

I heard ............. just think, you'd be buying from someone not completely obnoxious(and even if they are, they're not putting it on display all over the internet, antagonizing people who just want to have fun with their toy cars...). Based on what I've seen here, needless to say I will never buy an Ipanema product. Ever.
    Ok, now I get it hersavage.

You don’t drag race your DM1

You don’t road race on tracks with your DM1

You don’t do top speed runs with your DM1

More speed is never important to you with your DM1

Hi-speed handling and driver control is not important to you with your DM1

You’ve spent over a year crying having nothing but clutch problems with your DM1.

You don’t listen to all the experienced GT track racer guys on any forum (who race 30 min, 45 min and 60 min long mains with their DM1 cars) on how to solve your problems; because you’re still having clutch and spur gear problems as of what.....yesterday with your DM1?

Now its pretty easy for people to see your situation, pretty sad and all the best of luck to you with your DM1.

And now you’ve admitted that every time you see a Warrior GT body in a picture on the internet it antagonizes you, very sad indeed for you and your DM1.

-

But hey fellas, what good is a DM1 forum thread without pictures?
    (sorry hersavage and his fellow non-racing or performance oriented DM1 owners, but you’re not the only people reading this fine DM1 forum thread).

Here’s another nice picture of a very happy "JoJo" after his win at Blue Diamond MD after a weekend of GT racing his DM1.

Team Ipanema

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This is garbage. Yes I DID ask about a 1/7 body and I had a simple and honest statement about the XO-1 body and now this crap spreads to everyone who even looks in this trend. You should really specify who your attacks are towards. Its GREAT that someone is promoting a product to a specific group in a very specific area (this trend) but really this isnt helping anything (anyone) more forward.

Edit: and im sure the mods *Foxy* is gonna enjoI cleaning up all of this crap
    Call me what I am. I am Kolossus

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: iexion

Anyone if the Inferno GT2 body scale would fit a DM-1?
    I found a Badass R8 LM body for $79 but didnt bring my car with to pre/bag fit it[&o]

ORIGINAL: iexion

This is garbage. Yes I DID ask about a 1/7 body and I had a simple and honest statement about the XO-1 body and now this crap spreads to everyone who even looks in this trend. You should really specify who your attacks are towards. Its GREAT that someone is promoting a product to a specific group in a very specific area (this trend) but really this isnt helping anything (anyone) more forward.

Edit: and im sure the mods *Foxy* is gonna enjoI cleaning up all of this crap

Yes, it is pretty sad indeed.

You had posted a question asking about bodies that would fit your DM1.

The thread went downhill after a few “haters” decided to attack me for posting informationon on what they feel is their thread.

Sorry for my end of the drama, but if you go back to your original post you can read how they turned it ugly; even after a few good guys tried to reason with them, including Neal, on2on4 and Osygt.

The Warrior will fit your DM1 full size car and will work very well for you if you choose to try it.
    Its also Made in America, if that's important to you.

Take care and all the best to you!
    Team Ipanema

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast