RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

anybody already putted an hpi clutch on a smartech winner pro ?

Old 04-17-2008, 11:12 PM
jenfre

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default anybody already putted an hpi clutch on a smartech winner pro ?

Hi i own two on road cars one hpi rs4 evo + and a smartech winner pro , after i saw the poor quality of the smartech compare to the rs4 and that i blew out a diff and the clutch bell on the winner pro after i runned the new os cv-r engine i wanted to replace the clutch maybe the flywheel too and the clutch bell for and hpi rs4 clutch. i looked at the pitch and it looks the same the only thing i wanted to know if someone already did id and if its possible to do it which hpi parts would i need ! thank you !!
Old 01-14-2009, 11:17 AM
pushdownandturn

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: anybody already putted an hpi clutch on a smartech winner pro ?

Quote:
ORIGINAL: jenfre

Hi i own two on road cars one hpi rs4 evo + and a smartech winner pro , after i saw the poor quality of the smartech compare to the rs4 and that i blew out a diff and the clutch bell on the winner pro after i runned the new os cv-r engine i wanted to replace the clutch maybe the flywheel too and the clutch bell for and hpi rs4 clutch. i looked at the pitch and it looks the same the only thing i wanted to know if someone already did id and if its possible to do it which hpi parts would i need ! thank you !!
I'm going to try this soon on my two speed... it looks like a HPI A825 clutch bell, shoes, and springs will fit, I will let you know, but it may be a minute - busy single dad!

Franko

Search this Thread