RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Miami speed Guys Help needed

Old 06-10-2008, 02:44 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Miami speed Guys Help needed

ORIGINAL: hitechglobalgroup

Hey Miamiz

I never went to that shop till recently. The owner told me he bought it out a couple months ago. I would normally go to Crown. Though I have been out of the game a awhile. You guys inspired me to build a quick car. I had two RS4-3 around...so I said 'why not'. I have a Nova 21-5 plus and a Picco .21 to play with. I'll be out next week, and hopefully I'll pass by FIU two weeks from now. I know it might not hit a hundred or be the quickest car but I'm shooting for quickest RS4-3 Nitro. Thats the intention. I could use your help. BTW. My next project will be a NTC4 or 5. Whats the top out there?

Sounds good man well see you there!

about the NTC4 i dont think there is one u mean the electic or nitro TC car???? i had back in the day a NTC3 that i never used but i do rember my boy joe haveing one and it was fast as hell, if your talking electric TC4 or TC5 the TC4 is the way to go the belt drive TC5 stucks for high speed and the main chassis for electric we are useing is the TC4..........right now for about 3 weeks the fastest thing out there was mine doing 105 MPH and i did several 105MPH passes on diffrent days until i ran it one day during a hot day and the motor over heated any everything blew to kindom come, but last week one of my friend's pulled out a clean 108MPH on a pretty short street (shorter than my run space) and it was pretty dam sweet seeing how fast it caught speed he made one 107MPH pass then 108MPH and shut it down for the night, the next day he ran the car on a longer street to see if he could get more speed and the system blew up too............so as of right now neither one of us have working 100+MPH brushless cars tho im sure B over at CT motor sports is working on something something
Old 06-10-2008, 07:25 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I surely am working on something Finest. We tested my SuperElectric (formerly known as a SuperNitro) and got a nice starting point. The car was fast with out any heating of anything. The motor, battery and esc were all cold and I still have the regular Mamba. We plan on having it up and fully running by hopefully Sunday so I can goto the spot and make some passes. By the way, the twin headed monster will also make its first appearance this weekend.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:12 PM
euro_tuner_01

what up B is axel am back in town to finish sum business...lol I'll see you on sat i still have the rs4 and i have 1 new toy you may want to see but this 1 I will let ralph handle it lol see you soon.. [8D]
Old 07-11-2008, 12:35 AM
all-out

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: hitechglobalgroup

Hey Miamiz

I never went to that shop till recently. The owner told me he bought it out a couple months ago. I would normally go to Crown. Though I have been out of the game a awhile. You guys inspired me to build a quick car. I had two RS4-3 around...so I said 'why not'. I have a Nova 21-5 plus and a Picco .21 to play with. I'll be out next week, and hopefully I'll pass by FIU two weeks from now. I know it might not hit a hundred or be the quickest car but I'm shooting for quickest RS4-3 Nitro. Thats the intention. I could use your help. BTW. My next project will be a NTC4 or 5. Whats the top out there?

Sounds good man well see you there!

about the NTC4 i dont think there is one u mean the electic or nitro TC car???? i had back in the day a NTC3 that i never used but i do rember my boy joe haveing one and it was fast as hell, if your talking electric TC4 or TC5 the TC4 is the way to go the belt drive TC5 stucks for high speed and the main chassis for electric we are useing is the TC4..........right now for about 3 weeks the fastest thing out there was mine doing 105 MPH and i did several 105MPH passes on diffrent days until i ran it one day during a hot day and the motor over heated any everything blew to kindom come, but last week one of my friend's pulled out a clean 108MPH on a pretty short street (shorter than my run space) and it was pretty dam sweet seeing how fast it caught speed he made one 107MPH pass then 108MPH and shut it down for the night, the next day he ran the car on a longer street to see if he could get more speed and the system blew up too............so as of right now neither one of us have working 100+MPH brushless cars tho im sure B over at CT motor sports is working on something something
thats pretty intence