Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

schumacher fusion 28

is it a good car ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: schumacher fusion 28

It is a good parking lot basher. I would not reccomend it as a first car for a newbee tooo fast.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yep its an awsome car..... i have one my self..... and this is the 1st car that i bought and i have been replacing broken parts since day one..... since then i have managed to reduce the throttle to only 15% just to get used to it..... i wish i knoew at the time of purchase.... on the smooth concrete floor the car is stupidly uncontlrolably fast... and breaks traction.... but in *****erman its very quick.... but scratches the crap out of the bottomplate....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I run my Fusions with 1/8 scale tires I don't have any traction problems.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

I run my Fusions with 1/8 scale tires I don't have any traction problems.
    Where did you get them from? and do they fit with out any problems? or do you need some sort of addapters?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

To fit 1/8 scale foam tires on your Fusion you will need some adapters. You can get the 1/8 scale adapters from www.WolfpackRadicals.com Just go to his website click on questions and send him an email telling him what you want.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i need a site that sells the fusion 28 preferably in the USA that ships to australia and that sells spare parts for them also . i want to buy a fusion 28

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Give these guys a try Schumacher Racing Products 6302 Benjamin Road Suite 404 Tampa Florida. splcrazy if you have access to a Nitro TC-3 just drop a big block in it!! Have you looked at any of Brent Davis videos of his TC-3 with a big block???? Incredible speed and handling but you have to fabricate the parts yourself.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

from what i heard the schumacher fusion .28 is a car that is only good for straight line performance and the suspension setup Sucks.. i have seen them driving around in this parkin lot b4 and they were going straight one way and straight back the next way.lol.
    HPi Rs4 3 Evo+ In The Works..
    HPi 18ss 18TZ Ripping...
    Jato 3.3 On The Way.

Evolution IX TB GSR.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No car is going to handle at its peak without you setting it up for the surface area you are running on. I own 3 Fusions and they DO HANDLE, after you set them up. To get the Fusion to handle you need a wide softer shore rear tire possibly lighter rear shock oil and spring , set camber, toe-in , toe -out, droop etc, etc.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thats what im going to use it for straight line speed runs only , and i need a website that sells these any website thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

thats what im going to use it for straight line speed runs only , and i need a website that sells these any website thanks
    I have one that im wanting to sell msg me and let me know if you want it.... it only had 6 tanks of fuel through it and half of that was just breaking the engine in...
    car comes compleate ready to run.....and i have some spares that comes with it also...

stan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: stasik-a4

I have one that im wanting to sell msg me and let me know if you want it.... it only had 6 tanks of fuel through it and half of that was just breaking the engine in...
    car comes compleate ready to run.....and i have some spares that comes with it also...

stan
    you said that you have ran 6 tanks through it.. and then you said only half of that was break in.. are you sayin you broke it in with only 3 tanks? you cant do that. lol.
    HPi Rs4 3 Evo+ In The Works..
    HPi 18ss 18TZ Ripping...
    Jato 3.3 On The Way.

Evolution IX TB GSR.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why can you do that....? when a lot of hobby shops i have spoken to said that you should let it idle through one tank... and then 2nd tank just drive it around with only 1/4 of throttle and then on 3rd tank you can increase the throttle to about 2/3..... thats the process you should og through.... Just like when you buy a brand new car, do you just go out and give it a full throttle straight out of the showroom? you got to be stupid enought to do that...... all you have to do is follow the manufacturers instructions and you cant go wrong...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Here you go http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/main.asp I have a fusion 21 and it's a good car thats fast as hell and handles great just take your time with set up.
    Burn NITRO!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thats a good site , but for some reason on the USA section they dont sell to australia for some reason , only the UK section of that site im able to buy from them , i even found out my local hobby shop buys from this site in the UK section , my local hobby shop wants $575 australian dollar for a KIT version i dont know its not a bad price , i could buy from that site also but would cost me over $600 plus shipping , anyway my local hobby shop said he's getting his shippment next weekend so i will check it out when they arrive .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It's a great car,look into it for sure and keep us posted.
    Burn NITRO!!!

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Depending on the method, yeh, 3 tanks is more than enough for heat cycle method. Doesn't change the time it takes, just uses less fuel.
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thats a good site , but for some reason on the USA section they dont sell to australia for some reason , only the UK section of that site im able to buy from them , i even found out my local hobby shop buys from this site in the UK section , my local hobby shop wants $575 australian dollar for a KIT version i dont know its not a bad price , i could buy from that site also but would cost me over $600 plus shipping , anyway my local hobby shop said he's getting his shippment next weekend so i will check it out when they arrive .
    Don't sell to Australia?? Thats what you are in business for to sell.[&:] Good luck on getting your Fusion.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i had a nitro TC -3plus and crashed it up cos i was using its crap stock radio , and yeah i cant find a site from usa that sells to australia , that site yous keep displaying i have to choose the UK rest of world to be able to buy one of these , i dont want to buy UK their dollar is too expensive

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Theres a new 21 fusion on flebay for a decient price,look into it.
    Burn NITRO!!!