Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2478

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nasty 1/10 scale on-road cars using .21 or larger engines....come inside

The tires fit without any mods. I got them from Kawahara hobbies.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

here are some pics of my car im just waiting for my engine to arrive with some other things. Its mostly pretty much fully build with k factory, kyosho upgrades and 3racing parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cz79721.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	1682253   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fa86033.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	1682254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jo31947.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	1682255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zw69272.jpg 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	1682256  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Looking good!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks Nitrohead I'll post more pics when I'm done and maybe a video of it running. I really like how clean and aggressive your v one rrr looks. How do you like the Vantage pipe?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It worked great !! I liked that car but it is toooooo fast for me now. Getting old and slower which is why I switched to 1/5 scale I can see them better and they are not quite as fast as the 1/8 & 1/10 scale.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I always wanted to try 1/5 scale but my niece and nephew are already scared of my 1/10 and 1/8 cars lol I can't imagine what they will do when they see a 1/5 scale on the road while their outside. Hey I heard its better to switch rubber tires least it's colder outside, what temperature would you recommend for using foam or rubber tires?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

For me it seem that when the temp dropped below 40 deg my foam tires just did not grip as well so I would say change to rubber tires at about that temp. When it get that cold I don't run []

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I don't either but the weather been really weird here it was in the 40s all week but this week it supposed to be in the 60s - 70s. I just switch to rubber tires i need to get new rear foam tires I'm going to get the 40mm tires you told me about how fully they fit? One last question do you know where I can get a foam front bumper? I been looking everywhere or do you know any that will fit from another car?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Try Kyosho USA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey Nitrohead I was wonder what kind of servo are you using for your steering? The mount is a pretty weird set up to screw it in.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My V-1RRR has been hanging on the wall in my Garage for the last 2 years . I have a small high torque digital JR servo mounted. I believe you would be safe with any compact high torque digital putting out 100 ounces of torque or more.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey there fellow nitro junkies . Been gone for a while but plan on getting back soon. Decided on taking a year off since the hobby was getting the best of me and I had to clear my head and get some other stuff straight. So whats new everyone? I see you all are still cramming BB into the 1/10 scales. NICE.
    Bartolone Racing
    Born in Anaheim, Built in Dade.
    Certified member of the Century Club.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey Nitrohead i just got the 40mm tires and bought an O.s 18tz(P). I did what you told me and im using a hitec 5645mg for my steering and a traxxas 2075 for my throttle which should be enough power. With some other modifications ive done and spray painting some beat up plastic parts, here are some more pics of how its coming along, im just waiting for the rest of my stuff to come in. Let me know what you think.

Hey Got_to_100_now_die_hatin i dont know if you consider this a big block or not but this is what I have.

Name:	Us54841.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	1688033   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wr54177.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	1688034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wb74819.jpg 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	1688035  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

She is looking good!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks Nitrohead for all the help. I actually got all my parts today, I'm installing everything right now I'll post new pictures up when im done.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Have fun!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks here are my final pictures. Im using a rdlogics i found laying around until my vantage pipe comes in.

Name:	Yv65917.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	210.1 KB 
ID:	1689012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fa86795.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	1689013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Va72995.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	1689014  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Clean

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have an OS 18tz on an HPI RS4, I want a new good pipe... Is bukupower.com or extremercmods.com any good ?
    Or is there a pipe you guys recomend.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm not sure on the extreme pipe but hear good stuff about the buku. You just have to clean it all the time. I have a rd logics 1/8 scale outlaw pipe on my 3.3 and it made a huge improvement over the stock drilled out resonator pipe. With a modded 3.3 and a drilled out resonator pipe the truck was comtrolable at full speed. That rd pipe made the truck a hand full to drive. The extra rpm made the tires balloon up enough to where the truck was very hard to go straight. The pipe says its for 1/8 scale but the header will only fit on a small block with a larger gasket.
    -SS MODS-
    The road to greatness is paved one mod at a time!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the ercm pipe is a beast.
    So glad to have a savage again. Time to make it handle less like a savage.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Post a link

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well, my NTC3 has been sitting in a box without an engine since the summer of last year. I think it may be time to dig it out and drop a .21 back in it! I was using Ofna Hyper 7 engine mounts and I think a Hyper 7 flywheel. But I was having isses with the braking system hitting the fly wheel when I would apply the brakes. Any suggestions on a different fly wheel that would fit? I'm not sure which engine i will use. I have a few different options sitting around that I could drop in it. OS V-Spec, Werks B6, LRP Z.28 Spec 3 or a Sportwerks .21 V2. I keep on looking at the car and thinking to myself" I need to get that thing "Big Blocking" again"!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

sup got   to 100 yea i see u been off for some time now what you gonna build now ??
    tru to this not new to this

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

im letting every body now that im letting go a racer 2 with a rb 21 modded engine this car is very fast i only run this car three times that it i only ran a half quart thur it so it still new the pinoin on the car is 30 in the spur gear is 36 he car was clocked at 101 mphi put 1500 dollars in it im letting it go for 400 to 500 dollars so inbox me if u need info i will pay for shipping in handleing
    Made In Miami-Dade,Florida
    catch up or get left behind (beep beep)

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast