Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2475

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nasty 1/10 scale on-road cars using .21 or larger engines....come inside

ORIGINAL: ziggy12345

41,000 rpm out of a .21 engine highly modified is the very max. You can get 39,000 put of a street engine if your lucky

Cheers
    Not sure how accurate but XRC got 43k out of a losi mach 427...

Team Losi Mach 427
    HP: 1.31 @ 26,750 rpm
    TQ: 53.80 oz-in @18,750 rpm
    Max RPM: 43,250 rpm

And that's a .26 engine.
    Here is a dyno sheet from an RB xenon-r by ab mods...

You can see it spun to around 44k there as well.
    HPI Super nitro RS4 RB .28-HPI RS4 Nova flash 21 (102mph)
    HPI RS4-3 RB Xenon-R .21-HPI Racer 2 OS .18-HPI R40 OS .18

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I GOT MY MOTOR FROM THE BEST RB MODS OKAY I TALK TO HIM HE TOLD THAT HE MOD MY ENGINE SO IT CAN GET AROUND 55,000 to 60,000 RPMS
    Made In Miami-Dade,Florida
    catch up or get left behind (beep beep)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: roadrunner ss

I GOT MY MOTOR FROM THE BESTΒ* RB MODS OKAY I TALK TO HIM HE TOLD THAT HE MOD MY ENGINE SO IT CAN GET AROUND 55,000 to 60,000 RPMS
    I gotta agreed with RB being the best, hands down he really is IMO while i ran nitro that's all i used, but if he really tolled you that.............he's getting to old to be doing, what he's doing....... NEVER will there EVER be a nitro motor hitting 55-60K EVER the internals will simply not hold up.

BTW who ever posted the specs of the MACH 427 motor I WILL VOUCH FOR IT, it is ONE NASTY ASS MOTOR, the silver head version spun faster which i asume the silver head was the specs you posted. I had one in mugen MRX4-R i used for messing around on the street since i didn't race it. All i can say is it was RETARDED fast. To bad not many people gave the motor a chance and used it for high speed projects it has potential. All the RPM of a high end 21 with 26 size displacement, and about 100 bucks for one new in the ebay chop shops!!!! I think i still have one laying around infact tho i know i will never use it again.
    -= 100 Is Only The Beginning =-
    -= Made In Dade =-

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

^I'll buy it off ya! lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well he mod the engine only thing i can do is go by what he say any way were is everybody racing at

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well he mod the engine only thing i can do is go by what he say any way were is everybody racing at Β*

behind ocean mazda in doral, sundays after 2PM we are there till night fall. We are not running at night!!! Come out hang out and have a good time. We have a good group of guys there!
    -= Made In Dade =-

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

roadrunner, I do believe that Rick told you that as well because he has told me the same thing on certain engines that I have got from him BUT I don't believe that the engines will do that RPM range let alone survive there so I will validate what you were told and that is what you are telling us.....what RB told you. I get ALL of my engines done by RBmods regardless of that claim and they ALL run. I hold the IMDRA drag race Funny car MPH record with a pass of 88.1 MPH that broke a 2 year old record of 82.1 MPH. Another Funny car racer holds the ET record with RBmods power with a 1.58 ET from an old record of 1.608 so his engines do produce some serious oats. We even ran 90 and 92.2 MPH at the end of the season but it wouldn't count as a record because it was at a reginal race and records can only be set at Nationals. Good luck with your engine and it WILL run hard once tuned in properly.....THAT you can trust for sure.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

he broke the engine in for me all i got to do it is tuned it that it she well be ready to go i hoping that this motor can pull this gear that i have on this car serpentking told me it well pull the gearing that on there cause i hade bought the car that he took too isuc speed trap in cal the car did 101

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

he broke the engine in for me all i got to do it is tuned it that it she well be ready to go i hoping that this motor can pull this gear that i have on this car serpentking told me it well pull the gearing that on there cause i hade bought the car that he took too isuc speed trap in cal the car did 101

The gearings there, the motor is there, tuned right i don't dout u'll be in the low 100MPH range. Its just RB claim of 55-60K is nuts and it simply wont happen. With your gearing at 100MPH realistically the motor should be around 40K RPM.

Which is fine, ull still be at 100MPH. Regardless of RB's wild claim he still products the best motors out there holding pretty much every record. I only ran RB motors and will ALWAYS only run RB motors.......Assuming i ever build a nitro car again.........which i dout

FYI: there is a few guys with racer 2 coming out to FIU south today, they'll be running in front of where you pay for the tickets to get into the youth fair. I wont be there but you should come out meet the guys hang out, ETC theyll be there at 7PM. If not remember after 3 PM tomorrow we will all be behind ocean Mazda in doral.

If you can make it tonight DO IT, because ull only set properly set up racer 2's there and nothing else
    -= Made In Dade =-

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

For anyone with clutch issues, try dynamite max life shoes! I've run them for 3 days, and they are perfect, they don't melt or mushroom and they don't eat the clutchbell alive!!! finally a great shoe for heavy duty use!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well i have a very important race next week my brother in-law told me that he got somthing for my racer 2 i ask him what it was he told me a schumacher[/b]fusion[/b]i said for real he said yea i told him give me next week cause i got to get my motor tune

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A stock Fusion against what you have ?? I wish your brother in law lots of luck he will need it against the car you have

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

he said that he have a o.s 28 in it i have i have a rb 21 inside my hpi racer 2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You should be able to beat him, he isn't pulling as much rpm as you with the .28, plus I don't think there are many gearing options for those fuzions.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

what he can do is make it a one speed that what he can do

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Making it a single speed is not going to do it any good with stock motor in it. He would need a modified motor to pull the tall custom gearing of a single speed. The only way he could beat you would be if you crashed it during the race.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

after i racer hime im going to tell him what to do it with it

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Where you going to race?! I wanna go?!
    -= Made In Dade =-

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sell it because it can't compete
    -SS MODS-
    The road to greatness is paved one mod at a time!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i do not know at this time were we going to race at

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you can video the race so we can see it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sorry double post.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

im goinng to try to race out to calderer race track out there in there parking lot

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

im going to try to tape it with my phone im going to take my car to the shop today

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

looking forward to seeing your video.

Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast