Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

pulley on rc motor

Hello, I would like to mount a pulley to a RC brushless electric motor. The purpose is to control the throttle cable of a dyno.
    So, is a V-belt drive pullley recommended for this cause or is therea more suitable type of pulley?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: pulley on rc motor

Depends on the size. If it's a small motor, I'd use a toothe belt. They are available from McMaster Carr online- the .080 tooth pitch is common and works well. V belts are good for higher power applications.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Depends on the size. If it's a small motor, I'd use a toothed belt. They are available from McMaster Carr online- the .080 tooth pitch is common and works well. V belts are good for higher power applications.

Very glad to come here, hope to know more friends, hope to be able to   help others solve some of the problems.Here, of course, you are also   interested in the digital photo frame can also pay attention to my   digitalframe8.
    http://www.digitalframe8.com/blog/best-17-inch-digital-picture-frame-600.html