Community
Search
Notices
RC Robotics and Autonomous Robots Discuss autonomous and radio control robots and anything related to robotics in here

Help!! First Build-Moving Target

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 01:04 PM
CoachBig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!! First Build-Moving Target

I'm considering starting a project but I wanted to get some input on if it is at all possible?
I'm a PaintBaller...and I enjoy the sport tremendously, and wanted to work on my firing skills individually, so here is my question.

Would it be possible to place an iflatable on a RC Platform(Moving Target) and input a course into that platform, have the RCP run it's course,
return to it's original starting point, pause, and then continue on a different inputted course, after that course is completed, return to it's original
starting point again, and so forth? I have an idea about the RC Platform I want to use, but as far as the electronics need for this project,
I have no idea...I'm guessing a microcontroller and programming software may be involved from the online research I conducted. The RCP does not need vision as there will be
no obstacles to maneuver around, this is more about target practice than simulation. I want to be able to place the RCP on any field and it will
run the same courses or any courses that I choose to input. Like I said I will be working individually, so having my laptop, IPad, or another
control mechanism to steer the RCP would be optimal. Thank you for any suggestions

CoachBig

Old 12-13-2012, 04:26 AM
McCollum456

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help!! First Build-Moving Target

Christmas is coming soon, hope you happy, of course, happy Christmas gift or to choose a digital photo frame, are interested can go to my blog to have a look.